Bullies

Tuesday was an absolute pain. Jack had some appointment or another and wasn't at school, leaving you to Jared's mercy, or lack there of. Nathan hadn't shown up though, so that was peachy. Well, better than it could have been. Wednesday was better. Jack apologized for being gone. Turns out it had been a dentist appointment to get his wisdom teeth pulled. Ouch. You decided to give him the benefit of the doubt and waved it off. Jared was the same prick he always was, but you rolled with it. You didn't need to be bothered with the likes of him anyway. Nathan was starting to worry you though. It wasn't like hum to give up easy. He HAD to be planning something. It was Thursday today. Jack had went home sick today.. You went to first hour with no difficulty.

❤💜💙💚💛

The trouble started when you were heading to your second hour. You were gathering your supply for the class from your locker when you were shoved in yourself. "Ah!"
"Heya freak." That voice.. Jared.. One of his 'buds' slammed the locker door, with you inside. Their laughter faded as they left you inside. Slowly you crawled out. You had a headache now plus your shoulder hurt from connecting with the lockers cold metal. You collected the spilled contents of your folders, notes, books, and other supplies. Jared was getting worse and worse. He was especially bad when Jack wasn't around, but you couldn't afford to snap and use.. Never mind that thought. You sighed and put your crap back, leaving out what you did need before moving on to your next class. There was no doubt that you'd be late now. You groaned again, pushing through the aches and pains. You should be used to it by now.. Right?

❤💜💙💚💛

Next.. Was third hour.. You were tempted to skip, but you knew da-Sans wouldn't like that. So you went to class anyway. "Looks like the freak is late." Jared smirked at you. 'That jerk!' "Tardy. Two more and it's a detention miss [L/N]." The teacher stated. "To your seat. You sighed and took your seat in front of Jared. You tried to focus on the notes and lecture, but Jared.. He kicked your seat. At first you ignored him, but he kept pushing and pushing.. "WOULD YOU STOP!?" You snapped, whipping around to face him. "Stop what? I didn't do anything!" He stated innocently, holding his hands up in surrender. "Miss [L/N]! Disrupt the class again, and you WILL get a detention."
"Sorry sir.." You forced yourself to keep quiet while the entire class snickered and quiet oohs and You got in troubles could be heard. You were well aware that he'd done that on propose. He continued to mess with you all throughout the class, but you forced yourself not to snap. You should have just skipped. Sans would have understood. It was to late now.. You left the class before Jared got a chance do something stupid.

❤💜💙💚💛

You finally got a break fourth hour. Thank stars for that. But all good things come to an end eventually. Turns out that Jared had the same lunch as me when another one of his friend purposely spilled their milk on me. "Oops. I mistook you for trash." Jared laughed with them. "Who knew trash could walk?" You couldn't take it anymore. Tears burned your eyes and you ran out of the cafeteria. You went to the closest bathroom, locking yourself into a stall. You sat in there for the entire fifth hour period.

❤💜💙💚💛

As you were heading to sixth hour you were tripped. You looked up to see Jared. "That's right. Bow to me peasant!" You forced back more tears and said nothing. It wasn't worth it. You weren't worth it. You were a freak, trash, a crybaby, a peasant, a stain that nobody wanted. Jared soon got bored of you though, and allowed you to continue on your way. There was no break here though.. You hated math. It was necessary though, so here you were. Uhg.

❤💜💙💚💛

Seventh hour was a study hall. The teacher was never actually in there though. You sighed. You weren't sure you could take much more of this. Something hit the back of your head. A spit wad. Who even did that anymore? Jared apparently. He continued to assault you in this manner while his lackeys giggled and joined in their own ways. Some threw insults at you and some threw paper. Some joined in the spot wads. It all sucked though. 'Why me? Why do I have to go through this..?' Admittedly though you'd rather it be you than somebody else. Well actually you'd prefer none of this at all, but if it was gonna be say you or Jack. You were glad it was you.

❤💜💙💚💛

School finally ended for the day and you were out the doors in no time at all. Your feet flew across the pavement and you barely paid cars any mind. You just wanted to go home. You didn't look around for Nathan and stopped only at the stop lights. Soon enough the house was in very and you ran the rest of the way. You barely paused a second when you got inside to take your backpack off. Sans, Pap, Undyne, Alphys, Tori, Frisk, Asgore, and Grillby was there in the living room. All conversation stopped when you came in. "hey kid how was sch-" You didn't hear anything more as you tore up the stairs and to your room. [D/N] followed after you, but you just.. Couldn't. Not right now. They whined at your door. There was a knock. You didn't answer. Sans came in anyway. "hey, hey.. [Y/N].. what happened?" You sniffled and refused to respond. Sans came over and hugged you, rubbing soothing circles into your back. "shh, shh [Y/N].. i'm here. everything will be ok now.. tell me what's wrong so i can help."
"J-just a bad day.."