Attack

"You look like a mess. Was it Jared again?" Jack commented as the two of you walked to class together. "I don't wanna talk about it.." You hadn't really said anything to anyone. You'd even stayed tight lipped with Sans and he didn't push you. He comforted you and told you that you could come to him when you were ready. You weren't ready. Jack sighed. "I'm sorry, [Y/N]. My stomach was in knots yesterday. I shoulda came to school anyways.."
"It's ok, Jack. I just had a bad nights rest.. That's all." It was true enough. You're tormentors kept you awake, torturing you even in your sleep. This is why you'd stayed in the streets.. Well one of the many reasons why. You shook yourself out of your thoughts. "Come on. Where going to be late."

❤💜💙💚💛

Second hour rolled around and Jared kept away.. For now. Your mood hadn't improved very much. In fact you'd nearly snapped on another student for asking a question. You definitely couldn't handle stress well. You and Jack both agreed that some rest would do you wonders and kept look out for the teacher while you took a catnap. It was refreshing say the least. Not to mention your mood finally did improve, if only a little. You were still weary, seeing as you had class with Jared next hour. You groaned when the bell rang. "Good luck. I know you can work through this." Jack assured you.

❤💜💙💚💛

As usual third hour was a waking nightmare. Jared kicked at your chair consistently, making sure you COULDN'T pay attention and even kicked at your legs sometimes to see if he could get you in trouble again. You weren't going to give him the pleasure. Your soul did pound at a deafening pace though, which was never a good sign. You HAD to calm down. You raised your hand and got a hall pass to the bathroom were you spent the rest of the hour trying to soothe yourself.

❤💜💙💚💛

You and Jack met up again for fourth hour. "Are you ok? Seriously, you look like your about to freak out or something.." He was obviously very worried. "It's the or something.." You muttered. "What's that? Do you need the nurse?" You shook your head. You weren't worth the trouble. "No, no. I'm ok, honest." You hoped. "Your scaring me, [Y/N]. You know you can tell me anything.. Right?" You nodded. "I know, I know."
"That's what friends are for!" He waited. I stayed silent. He sighed. "Alright miss Lone wolf.. Just tell somebody.. Ok? It's not healthy to bottle your feelings up." You nodded. "I will." Not.

❤💜💙💚💛

You went outside for the lunch period where a not so new familiar face smirked at you. You froze. Nathan.. Jack put a hand on your should and whispered in your ear, "Let's go back inside. He can't follow you there." You were about to nod when Nathan spoke up. "Did ya think about my offer, [Y/N]? I could use your talent." You glared at him, your soul pounding again. "Skrew off!" You snapped. He blinked. "So.. I'm assuming that nobody knows how much of a freak of nature you really are yet. How about you show your little friend there. Think he'd still care then?" Nathan taunted. I could see Jack's confusion. "Like she said. Skrew off, man." He still defended you.. You.. Didn't deserve it. "Hm. No. Come on, [Y/N] Let's go." You were shaking. Your eyes were burning. "S-stay away!"
"[Y/N]? What's.. What's going on..? Your eyes are [F/C].." Someone touched you. You reacted. An attack shooting up between you and whoever. "STAY AWAY!" Nathan was smirking. Jack was shocked and Sans.. Was standing there. 'Sans?!' It was all to much. The people you cared about the most now knew you were a freak. A thing that should have never existed. You teleported away.

❤💜💙💚💛

With Sans

I wasn't going to let this continue. [Y/N] needed help and I was going to get to the bottom of it. I kept around the school, watching, figuring out what was wrong. Bullies. Pap had some of those back in the Underground, so it was something I could easily deal with. Then when lunch rolled around a new character showed up. Someone definitely not from the school. He looked like a street kid, like she'd been before I'd- oh crap. I was standing there, staring as [Y/N]'s eyes glowed a [F/C]. Her breathing was abnormal, her soul was probably pounding. A kid I'd come to identify as her friend tried to touch her, pull her away, but her magic reacted, a bone attack shot up between them. It seemed that the street boy knew about her magic, he was wanting this to happen. Nobody else seemed to. I'd deal with him later. Now she was observing everyone. Her eyes landed on me. Then she disappeared. Teleportation. I had to calm this magic attack before she hurt someone. Or herself.

❤💜💙💚💛

Back with [Y/N]

You didn't know where you were. You fell to your knees and cried. Your eyes burned with excess magic and formed something of a barrier around yourself. Bone attacks encircled you as you tried to calm yourself.. You couldn't. All you hear was the pounding of your soul in your ears. You were unaware of your surroundings and unaware of a certain skeleton, who easily tracked your magic signature here. Said skeleton dodged past your attacks with practiced ease, breaking into your barrier in less than a minute. You flinched at his touch, more of your magic firing at him, but once more he dodged. He hugged you close once you realized that he wasn't trying to hurt you and hugged him, crying into his sweatshirt until you'd exhausted both your magic and yourself. Sans then picked you up, glanced around the partially ruined Ebbot Forest, and teleported you both home after the events of the day.