A summer evening. (Danshun)

ShunAjitSimp is this small attempt at Danshun fluff any good for you?

The silver moon hung overhead in a sky that was a gradient of many shades of blue. Streetlights began to flicker on while the yells from the group on the green travelled through the air, reaching the ears of the short blonde sitting alone beneath the cherry blossom tree at the corner of the green. Humming a soft melody only audible to him.

When he'd come outside he'd been a part of the group, but everyone was quick to become chaotic and it had gotten a little too much for him. Shun didn't really like loud noises or too much chaos, it scared him a bit. Sometimes it even kicked off his anxiety, tonight hadn't been one of those times but after the "game" of chase had broken out it had just gotten a little too stressful for him to stick with everyone. So he'd left.

His stress had died down a while ago, yet he still felt no desire to go back to the others. It was more peaceful under the snow coloured and pastel blossoms anyway and he felt more at ease here than he had done with the others. He glanced over to them momentarily before turning his gaze back towards the sky. A small breeze blowing across his face causing the ends of his hair to fly up before drifting back down into place. "Hey Shun!" The voice of Dan Kouzo called, Shun turned and saw Dan running over to him waving. "What are you doing over here all by yourself?" He asked, sitting down next to Shun and placing a hand on his shoulder. "It wasn't your anxiety again, was it..?" He whispered, worriedly.

Shun shook his head, "No I'm fine. I needed some time out from the group, that's all. It just got a little noisy and a bit too much for me…" He reassured the other, turning his head to look back up at the sky. "Oh okay. I can see why too, to be honest. I can't believe they started an argument over something so small!"

"Heh, it was pretty silly." The blonde giggled.

"So you gonna go back over there?"

"Mm… Not right now… It's a lot calmer here…"

Dan nodded, "Ah, I gotcha. Mind if I stay here with you?" Shun blinked twice in surprise and turned to look at the taller boy. "I don't mind, but… Won't the others miss you?"

The red wearing boy shrugged. "Eh- They won't mind. I was getting kinda bored of all the chaos. Anyway it's a lot more fun to be over here talking with you!" He replied with a smile, causing Shun to blush a bright pink. "Dan…" He sighed softly, smiling, shaking his head slightly before resting it on Dan's shoulder who in response wrapped his arm tighter around Shun.

"Hmm… the sky's really pretty huh…" Dan murmured, gazing upwards. Shun followed his gaze back up to the sky. "Mm... It really is…"