You can be honest.

Basically that one episode but if the whole Alien prank thing hadn't happened.

Wynton closed the front door and quickly headed up the stairs to his room.

He didn't understand. Why had Lia gotten so mad over a harmless prank! It was a funny video, she always uploads funny videos of him, Dan and Shun! What was so wrong with him uploading one of her falling over? It wasn't even that embarrassing because everyone falls over! The other day Dan tripped sideways and fell into a puddle on the way back from school, it made no sense why she'd be so mad...

He closed the door, shoved a chair up against it and fell down onto his bed.

Maybe it was his fault, he'd made this mistake before right? When he kept pranking Trox.. Maybe he'd gone too far this time? Maybe Lia's limit was videos of her falling over? Maybe he'd screwed up horribly this time? Maybe she wouldn't want to talk to him again?

He let out a sigh, rolled over and opened his eyes instantly seeing the picture blu-tacked on the wall just above his desk: Him, Dan, Lia, Shun, Lightning and all their Bakugan, a photo taken by accident in the middle of chaos but everyone had decided it showed their friend group perfectly and had printed off enough copies for each of them...

Nah, he realised, Lia wouldn't be mad enough that she wouldn't talk to me again...

It sucked though... It always took him too long to figure out what he did and while he was trying to figure it out he often said things that just added to the original problem. He'd never purposefully hurt his friends but sometimes it just happened and he never knew what to do then...

He always tried to be there for his friends, helping them when they felt upset, trying to cheer them up, he didn't tell them when he felt sad so they didn't have to worry about him and could just continue relying on him to be there for them.

After all they needed the support more.

Dan has these really bad confidence issues, he always tries to hide them behind displays of overconfidence and jokes but he's seen him when it gets bad, he knows there's a small voice there all the time scared that people will stop liking him and start thinking of him as annoying or useless and whenever he falls behind the group in something he worries they'll keep overtaking him until he can't bear to be around them anymore..

Lia lost her father when she was really young and sometimes seeing other people with their fathers makes her start thinking about her own and how she'd never get the opportunities to do the things everyone else gets to do with their Dad's. She also gets angry extremely easily so with so many people getting on her nerves she needs help calming down a lot.

Shun doesn't have a Mom and for years he didn't have very good connections with his Dad or cousin, that's starting to change but it's still difficult with his family as even though they've started to change, all the expectations and grudges from the past hang around like the elephant in the room while they try and get to know eachother again.

Wynton always makes sure he's there for them and he doesn't mind that they're not there for him when he's upset because, well, he never tells them or let's them notice. He doesn't want them to worry, least of all about him...

He let out a sigh rolling into his back and closing his eyes, trying to calm down all the thoughts going round and round in his head.

Then a knock sounded at the door to his room. A quiet but recognisable one. Then a voice spoke up.

"Hey Wynton? You there...?"

Wynton jolted up at the unmistakeable sound of Dan's voice. Why is he here? He asked himself internally, how did he even get into the house?