"That's gay."

"Gayyy."

Magnus let out an annoyed sigh. This fucking bitch. He thought, reminding himself that strangling people to death is in fact illegal.

"No, seriously, that's fucking gay." Dan Kouzo commented again, staring across at the two from where he was lying on his bed over the other side of the room.

He'd been doing this for the past hour and Magnus was seriously considering murdering him right now.

When him and Ajit had become friends, he hadn't considered this... Issue.
He also hadn't given it a second thought as the two became closer, close enough to the point where those who don't know any better would assume they were a couple.

Which, Magnus has to admit, is probably a fair assumption. Especially considering their current position where the pair were sitting close together with Ajit's head resting on Magnus's shoulder so that he could see the pages of the book the other was reading.

Literally, all the pair had wanted to do was read a mystery book but of course. Dan just had to be there being the annoying little shit he is.

At first he'd been ignoring the two, just watching some YouTube video with his earphones in but as soon as that video ended he seemed to decide that the only thing that could satisfy his boredom is annoying the shit out of Magnus by calling him and Ajit gay every three seconds.

Which yeah, Magnus is gay. He just doesn't need Dan repeating that every few seconds while he's trying to read a book.

Oh and yeah, this seemed specifically targeted at Magnus by the way. Considering how unbothered Ajit was by the repetitive comments.

He's probably just more used to Dan's bullshit. Magnus guesses.

"Gay, gay, homosexual, gay." Dan sings.

Ajit seems to read Magnus's mind and grabs hold of the book just before he can try to throw it at the red streaked boy.

He opts to respond verbally instead. "Dan, have you ever heard of something called not talking?" He asks, "I really feel like that's something you should try."

Dan smiles back, "Oh, I could sing if you'd prefer?" His face the picture of innocence, that fucker.

"Please don't." Ajit murmurs, but it's unheard.

"Everytime I go to dinner, feels like I'm getting a little bit thinner~ I'll sit down at the breakfast table, I can talk, they're not able-" Dan's horrible singing was cut off by two pillows flying across the room and slapping him in the face, "Mmf!" Dan spluttered as the pillows fell down onto his lap. "That's so rude. Is that any way to treat your boyfriend?"

Right. Yeah. That's what Magnus hadn't considered or expected when he became friends with Ajit.

That he'd end up in a relationship with both him and Dan Kouzo.

The exact reason why him and Ajit weren't a couple (anymore) was because the two of them had also been dating Dan for a while now.

And Magnus makes it known that he often regrets his choice of people to fall for. Both his boyfriends were more than capable of annoying the shit out of him if they feel like it and more often than not, they do feel like it.

Luckily they rarely felt the need to get on his nerves at the same time. He would honestly lose his sanity if they did.

Ajit laughed, breaking Magnus out of his thoughts. "Well it serves you right for not shutting up an hour ago."

He received a pout in response, "Oh come on, it was funny!" Their red streaked boyfriend whined.

"It was." Ajit agreed, "For the first five minutes, now it's just old."

Dan huffed and tried to throw one of the pillows back at the pair on the other  side of the room. It missed by a mile and plopped sadly down on the floor.

Magnus glanced down at the pillow and then back up at Dan with one eyebrow raised, as if to say 'What exactly was your goal there?'
The other simply stuck his tounge out in response. The ravenette rolled his eyes back at him.

Their boyfriend snorted at their antics and picked the book back up from where he'd put it. "Alright, I think we were here?" Ajit asked, pointing at a line of text on the page and directing Magnus's attention over at him.

"Yeah, we were." He replied, taking the book.

As the two began reading again, Dan went to pick the pillow up from the floor, taking the one on his lap with him too, then dropped one of them so it was leaning against the wall right beside Magnus and moved to sit down leaning against it. He hugged the other pillow close to his chest as he dropped his head down on Magnus's shoulder so he could see the pages of the book.

The dark haired boy didn't even look up, this was all too familiar by now.

Ajit however, did look over at Dan from where he was sat on the other side of their boyfriend. He blinked and then a small sly smile spread across his face.

"Hey, Dan?" He called. Trying to school his smile into a more neutral expression.

"Mm?" Was the hum of response he recieved.

Magnus groaned, already knowing exactly what Ajit was going to say.

"That's gay."