Chapter 1

This is my first story I'm not really sure what I'm doing but ig let's start ?

Morgan POV
Flashback
-Crying in the distance -
Slowly wakes up
" mom ? What's going on"
-Banging on the door-
"Mom! Mom!"
She pulled me close and whispered in my ear while we both panicked
"Come here my sweet girl. everything's going to be just fine"
"What's happening?"
"He's here. He found us" my mom says
"What are yo-"
-Loud CRASH Door breaks down -
"MOMMM MOM DO SOMETHING SOMEONE PLEASE HELP US"
End of flashback

Wakes up from nightmare
I can never sleep, every night I see it. I see my mother die in front of me. By the hands of the only man I fear most in this world. The one who ruined me in more ways than one.
He tore me apart in every way possible, and left me with my dying mother in my arms at the age of 14.
Here I am 6 years later no mother, siblings, or family.
My father left me when I was young, leaving me with just my mother the only person that I loved in this horrible world. And HE took her from me. I'll get my revenge. For the last 6 years of my life I have been alone, no one helped me in any way, well only one but that's for later. I got a job at 14, worked my ass off so I could get clothes and supplies to go to school. I graduated from high school 7 months ago. The best of my class too, oh how my mother would have been proud. I went through high with not a single friend, bullied because I was poor for a majority of school, if only they knew why. I kept to myself and while they made fun of me I worked to become the best underground fighter, street racer, and killer the country has known.
I know what your thinking how did a 19 year old girl do that, well it's simple. After my mother died I trained everyday in between school and my job as much as I could. I lived in a homeless shelter for 2 whole years until I could a decent place to live. And once I got to start driving. I practiced for a year while still going to school and working and training. I know a lot, but that's not the end. Once I turned sixteen I had my first race, I won. A 16 year old girl won against a well known racer. Once I raced regularly I started getting money, and I mean GOOD money. For every race I won I got around 30,000 dollars, so I could easily provide for myself. I quit my job and got new things for myself, I mean I deserved it. I got a car too. I started going to a gym and continued going to school, knowing my mom would have wanted me to. Now to my favorite part, how I became a killer or as I like to say ASSASSIN. I was at a gym one day sparring with some perv. He pissed me off, since he was looking at me like I'm some piece of meat. So like any normal person I beat his ass up. Little did I know the one and only Alessio Lombardi was watching me, and had been for a couple weeks beforehand. Once he saw the whole ordeal, he came to me with an offer. Now I didn't need to do it because I had money but I needed to release my anger and after he gave me a deal I couldn't refuse, I joined.
From that point on he trained me and taught me everything I know that was 18 months ago. Now I'm a well known assassin and have killed over 2,000 people. And if your wondering what my name is, oh trust me it's good. (eye roll) My name is Satans Shadow . I know I know I was young I didn't know what was good, but its grown on me, and it's not the name that matters but the person that wears the title. Which happens to be deadly and brings fear among all. Now no one knows that Satans shadow is a girl, at least yet. Now let's start my day already.
I get up out of bed and get in the shower.
Once I finish my business, I get dressed in a cute skirt and sweater.