Chapter 3

Leo's Pov

Its been three weeks since i've seen my queen. After she left the club that night my men came back with nothing. We couldn't figure out who she was and we still cant. The only thing we had to try and find her was the cameras from the club which weren't enough. I've never felt so connected but yet so far from someone. I saw her once and yet i feel like i've known her for years. Don't even get me started on how attracted i am to her, shes a goddess. I would beg on my knees just to touch, kiss, talk, or be beside her. She is the ONLY person i could ever beg for. But there is nothing to worry because we will find each other.

Morgan's Pov

I'm back at work. I missed it of i'm being honest the two week break was too much for me. I practically begged Alessio to let me go back. I had so much tension built up, for many reasons. One being the fact that i hadn't killed anyone in over 2 weeks, another being that I haven't been able to release my stress like i normally would, if you know what i mean. There's one man in particular that i would like to, but it just so happens hes a mafia leader and also an asshole. I couldn't believe what i heard that night. He was trying to claim me or something. Since that night i have been sleeping so much better i don't know if its the fact that i got extremely wasted, or from the adrenaline from killing 6 people in under a minute. Or if for some crazy reason because of the man that i saw that night. Which cant be possible in any way, i don't fall for men they fall for me. Men beg on their knees one of two things, one, to be with me of course, or for their life. I will never ever bow down to any man especially to a mafia leader. I went searching the morning after and found out his name is Leo Santiago, leader of the Italian Mafia, taking over from his father Theodore Santiago. Which if you haven't connected the dots was the man in Alessio's office. Of fucking course the man i haven't been able to stop thinking about is connected to Alessio somehow. This shit only happens to me. Its a rule. A very specific rule that the the members or anyone that works for Alessio can not have any relationship with his allies. So basically i'm fucked.

- 2 days later -

Door slamming open

I pick up my knife from under my bed and get ready for whoever is in my apartment.

"Get ready Darling"

i get up after i heard the voice and put my knife back.

"WHAT THE FUCK ALESSIO" i scream

"what" he says simply as he shrugs " i told you that i would come over before the ball"

"WHAT THATS TODAY!!??"

"yes darling, please dont tell me you forgot"

"i kinda did " i give him a small smile

"i knew you would which is one of the reasons i came. Im also here to give you your dress because i knew this would happen"

i run up to him and hug him because hes knows me so well and hes so sweet.

"What is this ball for again" i say as Alessio smacks his forehead

"Oh my dear your so forgetful sometimes. It for us to have a big event with all of our allies. And let's not forget for your big announcement."

"Oh, i knew that"

"Yeah okay, well ill get going get dressed and ready it starts at 8" looks at his watch "which is only in 5 hours" 

"What? what time is it?" i ask shocked and in disbelief

"Its about three o'clock in the evening dear, why were you still sleeping. I thought you went to sleep at midnight last night, after you left."

"i did" i say a bit puzzled and confused on the fact that i slept for so long. Ive been sleeping a lot lately, its not very normal for me and Alessio knows that too. I wonder if it has anything to do with Leo. SHIT wait LEO. This is a meeting with allies. Will he be there?