Chapter 2

Morgan's POV
I was sitting in the cafe, thinking about what club to go to. I didn't want one too far because I knew I would party hard as fuck. I am on vacation so might as well get wasted everyday.
I thought about going to the popular club that just opened up. I would most likely go there, the only problem was that the boss was supposedly an asshat. So I guess I just have to avoid him. No big deal, he's probably some old fucker anyways. Once I finished my tea and muffin, I gave the cashier a $50 tip because she's the sweetest old lady ever. I head out and go to my car and drive home.

-15 min later -

I get home,  get undressed and decide to try and sleep.

-5 hours later -

I wake up and surprisingly I didn't have any nightmares, maybe it's a sign that tonight's gonna be a good.
"shit it's already 8pm"
I go to take my shower and shave because I dunno what's gonna happen tonight. Then I go out and start my makeup, which consists of a neutral Smokey eye and my signature dark nude lip. I head over to my closet and pick out a red dress of course. Not only is it my favorite color but in case I kill anyone tonight it'll makes it hard to see the blood.

I finish putting on the dress  and I take a look in the mirror and DAYUMM I look fine as hell, like always

I finish putting on the dress and I take a look in the mirror and DAYUMM I look fine as hell, like always. I take a couple daggers and knives to strap on my thighs and to put one right under my hoods. I then take my keys and phone and head out of my apartment to my car.

-30 minutes later -

I arrive at the club and it looks amazing if I'm being honest. Even though the owners an ass he has taste. The lights are flashing outside and it has more of a modern vibe to it.I'm waiting in line which I never do, but I've never been here before, next time I'll be let in immediately once they realize the damage I can do. After 5 minutes I go inside and head straight to the bar.
"What can I get you?" The cute bartender asks me
"Whisky neat please"
"Are you sure u can drin-"
"YES DAMMIT" I scream
I hate it when men just assume things because I'm a girl I mean it's a fucking drink. This always happen when someone new is serving me, especially men. Anyways once he passes me my drink a bit scared I sip on it slowly, enjoying the taste. I turn around and observe who I see in the club. There's lots of girls with caked on makeup and with almost all of there fake boobs out. Which is repulsive but they can do whatever I don't give a fuckk.
"M-Miss here's your drink-k" the bartender from earlier says
"I didn't order that fucking martini" I say as he gives me the drink that has a fucking umbrella in it. I mean seriously it's a drink?
"That man did" he points to an old guy in the corner
I take the drink in my hand and smile at the old fuck and drop it and let my smile fall. His smile quickly fades and turns into anger. I roll my eyes and go up to the VIP lounge to see what's up.
Once I head up the stairs I see 6 booths in which only two were full. One with a bunch of guys and the other with one guy and a bunch of hookers. Disgusting. I
Look over at the men in the first booth and see guns and money. Well fuck I didn't plan on seeing any gangs today. So I turn around not wanting to be involved in a gang because I'm on vacation. Once I turn around I come face to face with the fucker that ordered the drink from earlier.
"Where do you think your going sweetheart" he grabs my arm and tries pulling me to the booth.Once he sees I'm not going anywhere he looks at me with a gross smile showing his crooked teeth.
"Come on love" he grits through his teeth
"Bitch no" I say as he pulls harder
"I SAID NO U OLD FUCKER" which grabs the attention of a lot of people including the gang. He looks angry and I just smirk knowing what's about to go down.
"Who do u think your talking to" he says, his voice laced with anger
"Shut up you asshat!" I pull my arm from him and cross my arms looking at him. Which causes him to look at my boobs.
I roll my eyes and tell him
"MY eyes are up here".
"I know hun but the views better down here" he smiles
"THATS IT!" At this points my bloods boiling. I knee him in the balls and as he tries to grab his balls I grab his arm and flip him over my shoulder, so he's on the ground. I then go over him as quick as he fell. And start punching him in the face. While I'm punching him I see men one the sides gather around to help their 'boss' .
"Get her" a man says with a Russian accent
"Fucking Russians!!"
I then take out my 2 of my knives and throw them at two of the men getting them in the chest. I then quickly grab a gun from my holster and shoot the other three men. Once I kill them I point the gun towards the fucker on the floor.
" Who are y-you? P-p-Please don't s- shoot "
I laugh evilly at how funny it is that a Russian boss it begging me for his life. I lean into his ear whispering,
"I'm the Satans Shadow" I raise my head and took at his face full of fear.
"That's not p-p-possible" he stutters
"Oh but it is, tell the devil I said hello" I say as I shoot him in between the eyes. I get up and look at the mess I've made and once I finish looking I look at the now only occupied booth, seeing as the people in the other booth ran away. Pussies. Most of them sit there with shock and in awe, while one of them sits there with a smirk and in almost what seems like admiration.
"What are you looking at?!" I yell at them not caring who they are. I see that one of them has whiskey and go towards the table, and steal the glass. I down the whole thing and look around seeing that most people haven't even noticed what was going on since I'm on the second floor and the music is still playing loudly. The guys looks at me and I just smile and sit down.
"hey" I say casually 
"heyy"
"Who are you?"
"Your beautiful "
"Where did you learn that"
I get a mix of responses but the last one shocks me the most .
"She's MINE" a dark voice says with a thick Italian accent.
I turn to the voice and see a handsome man with tattoos, that seems around a couple years older than me.
"First I'm no ones property, and second what are you guys? The Italian Mafia? " i laugh " You guys didn't mind me killing those Russians right, well I don't think so considering the fact y'all are at war " I say as I down a shot of vodka.
Most of them stare at me in shock. And one of them looks at the boss and says.
"Chi cazzo è questa ragazza?"(who is this chick?)
"Mi chiedo la stressa cosa" ( I'm wondering the same thing) another says
"Beh, sono un sacco di cose, ma una che non sono è stupida" ( well I'm a lot of things but one that I am not, is stupid)
They look at me shocked
"She speaks Italian too, shit " one says
"And Spanish, French, Russian, Polish, and Vietnamese" I say with a smirk
"Okay seriously who the fuck are you"
"Well that's for me to know and for you to wonder" I say as I get up and turn back around for one last thing
"Oh and you dont mind getting rid of the bodies do you? "  i smile innocently and I strut out of the club like the badass bitch I am.

Leo's POV
I was sitting in my club with my men thinking about what to do when we attack the Russians. I'm the new leader of the Italian Mafia since my father has stepped down and I couldn't be happier to have him off my back. We have been sitting in my club for the last 5 hours, so I get up to look at the crowd of people at my club. I look at the club entrance to see one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen. She walks in confidently as she wears a dark red dress that hugs her curves perfectly.
"I want to know who she is now" I say to one of my men as I still face the direction of the girl.
She's sitting at the bar when I hear her yelling at the bartender. As she's looking around my club I see the bartender approach her and give her a drink. The music is loud so I can't hear anything but he points to a man in the corner. She takes the drink and puts on a fake smile and drops the drink smirking. My love has an attitude, damn.
Around 5 minutes later I get back to work because not much was happening. Then all of a sudden I hear a powerful angelic voice yell
"I SAID NO YOU OLD FUCK" the same girl from the bar says
"Who do you think your talking to" he  grabs onto her and I was about to lose it but one of my men stop me.
"Shut up you asshat" she says and I chuckle
"She's snappy" one of my men say
"And smoking hot" another day
"SHUT IT"
"Boss has a crush" my capo says
I give him a glare and continue looking at her. He's staring at her breast's and that alone makes me want to kill him but before I can do anything I hear her yell
"THAT'S IT!" She screams and knees him and flips him over so she's on top and is punching him, HARD too. His men come to save him from the small beautiful goddess. But before that can do anything she stabs two of them and shoots the other three. I'm shocked I could believe it. She just killed 5 RUSSIANS in under 45 seconds. That was hot as fuck,but who is she and how have I never seen her. I think to myself when a voice take me out of my thoughts.
"That's not p-p-possible" the Russian fucker stutters
"Oh but it is, tell the devil I said hello" and with that she kills him. She stands up and looks in our direction.
" what are you looking at?!"
My men stare at her in shock and in awe, while I look at her in admiration. She comes our way and grab my best friend and Capos drink. She takes the drink in one sip and says "hey" casually, my men say a bunch of random things. While my stupid ass says that's she's mine out loud. I mean she is but I didn't want to make a bad impression. She looks at me and takes me in. For the first time I felt a bit nervous under someone's gaze.
"First I'm no ones property, and second what are you guys? The Italian Mafia? You guys didn't mind me killing those Russians right, well I don't think so considering the fact y'all are at war " she's says as she downs as shot of vodka
Most of them stare in shock while I just admire my love.
"Chi cazzo è questa ragazza?"(who is this chick?) one of my men say
"Mi chiedo la stressa cosa" ( I'm wondering the same thing) another says
"Beh, sono un sacco di cose, ma una che non sono è stupida" ( well I'm a lot of things but one that I am not, is stupid)
We ALL look shocked at this point.
Not only can she fight, is a goddess, but she has brains too. And oh god when she spoke in Italian I almost came undone right there.
"She speaks Italian too, shit " one says
"And Spanish, French, Russian, Polish, and Vietnamese" My love says with a smirk
My god that sexy smirk of hers. Most of the time when women smirk it looking like they're having a stroke but she looks even more sexy.
"Okay seriously who the fuck are you"
"Well that's for me to know and for you to wonder" She say as She stands and turns back around for me to see her gorgeous face once more
"Oh and you dont mind getting rid of the bodies do you? " she smiles innocently when we all know she is anything but and leaves giving me a good look at her perfect ass as she leaves

"She's going to be a good queen" my best friend, Cade says
"Yes she will" I say
My men cheer as they think of their new queen that I have still yet to learn the name of.