Chapter 10

Leonardo's Pov:

I was so excited to have mi amore finally meet my family. I told her yesterday that it would just be some of my close family however my mother had different plans she claimed that we haven't had a family gathering in a long time and that she wanted to have everyone over. She knew i invited Morgan over and she secretly just wanted everyone to meet her. I had my doubts but i was happy when i saw her walk in with Jules. I couldn't believe how well she got along with my little sister and my mother. Regardless of what happened i knew everyone would love her, my whole family already knew about her, since the word travels fast around here. Especially since my mom loves talking about her new "daughter in law". Right now i'm walking with Morgan hand in hand on our way to the backyard. Shes a bit nervous to meet everyone but i know she has nothing to worry about. Once we are about to walk through the glass doors she stops walking and i look at her.

"Leo?" she asks

"Yes, mi amore"

"Are we friends?" she asks. Does she think we aren't?

"Well yes, why do you ask?"

"Well it's just that if they ask what we are i want to know what to say. So ill tell them we are friends?" I don't want to just be her friend, but if that's what she wants then so be it. I don't care how long i have to wait. I want be with her and hopefully she will give me the chance.

"You can say whatever you want mi amore, but be warned most of my men know you here as their queen. Remember?" I think she forgot that my men know her ask their queen and most of the Mafia world knows that as well. I smile thinking at the thought of her being my queen.

"Oh yeah, i forgot about that." she says seeming to have forgotten.

"Well look think about it like this. You are my queen, yes?" she nod and i grabs her face in between my hands. God shes so beautiful " To me and my men you are our queen, now at this moment we are just getting to know each other. Who knows what will happen later on, okay?" she nods again and i kisses her forehead. 

"I wish that we were more than just friends" i mumble to myself, thankfully she didn't catch what i said. I hope she will like me eventually because i think i'm really falling in love with her. And i know its really soon but i cant help it. Shes so fucking perfect, and if everyone loves her, which i know they will. I will be even more fucked and will officially be completely in love. So its safe to say i already am. I see that shes having an inner battle so i squeeze her hand to reassure her that everything will be okay. Once i see her take a deep breathe i take her outside hand in hand. I will admit there are a lot of people here but i know she can handle meeting everyone shes really strong. I feel a bit bad, that this is all being thrown at her. It must have been so hard for her to have grown up all by herself with no family at all, and now all of a sudden she has this huge family in front of her. My thoughts are quickly cut off when i see Adam running towards us.

"BROTHER!!" Adam says as he comes running towards me and jumps into my arms. I quickly pick him up and spin him around.

"hey little man how are you?"i ask my adorable little brother

"I'm good, i was just talking to Auntie Marie. Who's your friend?" Adam says.

" Hi, i'm Morgan" mi amore says

"This is your crush Leo? Shes really pretty." he says facing me. I manage to keep a straight face but on the inside i'm yelling at my little brother for exposing me like that. " You're really pretty. Can i steal you away from my brother?" He says while he smiles.

"Thank you cutie, you can steal me from your brother any day." she says and i pout. She would let my little brother steal her away from me. NO NEVER!! I don't care. While i'm thinking and am acting sad like the little kid i am, i miss her taking a picture of me. I put Adam down and he runs away. I put on a sad face and drag her to some of my family, that are currently talking to one another on the side of the yard.