Chapter 19

Hey y'all sorryyyyyy
I'm starting again cuz It's 2022 🤪

Morgan's POV
"Ughhhh fucking bitch" I swear I can never get a day to myself. It's like I do something bad and karma is coming at me. Like what did I even do. I meann I do kill people for a living but that's besides the point completely. Shit I forgot I got shot for a second. We duck behind the tables and look to see how many people are shooting. I see two men and Leonardo sees another two. That's easy. I look at Leo and start laugh while he looks at me confused.
" You really thought you were gonna get some" I say while practically wheezing on the floor. Leo's face is serious and he is abt to start laughing with me when he speaks

"How about this then, we kill these fuckers and I take you home so I can fuck the shit out of you?"

"Aren't you supposed to take me on a date before we fuck?" He looks at me with a "are you serious " face, while I just continue quietly laughing. I move And try to get a view of the windows that used to be there before those idiots shot up the place. I see one of the men reloading his gun so I take out one of my daggers and throw it towards his heart. Bullseye. I got the fucker while I was dealing with him Leo shoots one of the men that was aiming at him. I walk up towards the other guy on my side and use my other dagger to get him in the eye. Once again I get him and so I stand up seeing that Leonardo's also done with his task. Leonardo comes to me with a smirk which quickly faded into a worried expression when he looks at my stomach. What is he looking a- oh shit I forgot about that. Before I can tell Leo to not worry, everything turns black.

Leonardos POV:
I quickly run up to her before she falls to the ground.
"Amor wake up come in don't do this." I say while shaking her. Before I get the chance to pick her up,someone comes running into the now destroyed cafe.

"What did you do!" Some man says. I look up to him and quickly realize who he is. It's amors annoying ass frien- wait

"You did this! You fucking did this!" I yell as I put the pieces together. He always had a thing for her and when she told him about us, he looked furious. Not to mention she always had a bad feeling about him. This creepy ass mother fucker was trying to kill me but shot at mi amor instead. Before he can say anything I shoot him in the shoulder, making him fall. I would kill him with my bare hands if I had the time, but I don't want to leave mi amor. I quickly call my men, and within minutes they're here. Adrian takes what's his face and I take mi amor. The rest of the men clean up the mess and we rush off to the hospital. After speeding we arrive at the hospital in 10 minutes and I carry her in as the doctors come to help. The doctors put her on a stretcher as I just stand there in silence.

I stood for what felt like an eternity when my men join me, standing next to me waiting for her. No one utters a word afraid that something will happen. After years of waiting the doctor comes up to my men and I.

" I'm so sorry sir" he says with a saddened look on his face

I fall to my knees before he says anything else.

Starting up again, new updates everyday or every other day
~xoxo~