Chapter 6

hey guys i took a bit of a break but i'm back so WE LITTTT AYEEEE. I just reread what i wrote all the way back in April. Yikes... its been a hot minute, but if you guys see any mistakes let me know, i've been all over the place lately.

To recap, basically Morgan finds out she has a mission and is getting ready, while Leonardo finished talking to his family about Morgan, and is trying to find a way to make hers his like the simp he is lmao.

Morgan

I'm currently in my room dancing and singing all my worries away to one of my favorite songs of all time (song above). I've haven't really been myself lately because of my mothers death and because of the whole cemetery incident. But after hearing about this new mission that i'm going on tonight. I'M SO EXCITED its been so long since my last mission and its one of my favorites. Rapists and traffickers are one of my favorites to kill. They disgust me completely and seeing them on their knees being for their lives makes me smile. I'm a psycho i know leave me alone. Rolls her eyes to herself  With everything going on recently i'm happy that i will have something that i'm in control of. Fuck i sound like such a sappy bitch. Anyways.... I have a little bit of time to kill before my mission. My target is reaching Club 100 around 10 pm which means i of course have to be fashionably late. Ill get there around 10:45 to 11 pm. Its a ten minute drive from me and its currently only 8 pm. I'm dancing around and having fun for what feels like forever, but its cut short when i hear someone knock on my door which causes e to stop abruptly and get my guard up. I grab my knife and go towards the door. The knocking comes to a halt and i hear something being placed down. I then wait 10 second before i open the door and hold my knife up. To my surprise there's no one there, i look down and see a bouquet of roses. What the Fuck? I look outside in the hallway and see no one. What the actual fuck? i just heard them being placed down how did they run that quickly? I pick up the roses and inhale the beautiful scent. I absolutely adore roses. I know it really basic and all that but i just love them. Sue me. I find a card in them and pick it up while i set the roses down on my counter.

Mi manchi ma ti darò il tuo tempo, spero di vederti presto amore mio.-Solo tuo L

(I miss you but ill give you your time, hope to see you soon my love. -Yours only L)

I smile down at the note. What the fuck Morgan, what are you thinking. I shake my head and put the note down. I don't understand why he has to be like this he just met me and he already says these things. I thought mafia leaders didn't have feeling but hes so needy and annoying.

Its really sweet tho

shut up brain!!! no its not

Yes it is!! you cant say you didn't like it.

It was a nice gesture i guess, but that doesn't mean anything

You like him admit it..

"No i don't!!" Was i really just talking to myself. I'm really going crazy at this point. Do i like him tho? It was really sweet and thoughtful but i cant like him. Not only is it not allowed but i cant like him or anyone for that matter. Maybe i should give a chance tho. I say as i sit down on my couch and think about what to do with Leo. While i'm in the middle of my thoughts i get a text from Alessio.

Are you sure your ready darling?

I look down at the message and my eyes widen. OH MY GOD I FORGOT holy shit!! i look down at the time and see that its already 9 :30 and i scream. like actually scream. OH my fucking god. I run to my room. My first mission in a while and i'm behind schedule because of Leo. What is he doing to me. Its like he did it on purpose or something. I run into the bathroom with only an hour to get ready. I take a quick shower washing my body and hair with my coconut wash and my shea butter scrub on my legs, not needing to shave my legs since i already did this morning. I jump out of the shower and wrap a towel around my body. I see that its 9:45, leaving around 45 minutes or so to get ready. I let my hair air dry and sit down by my vanity still in my towel. I decide on a super simple smoky eye and with lipstick of course but tonight a dark nude. Once i finish up my makeup its around 10:10. Not bad. My target should have already arrived and i'm almost ready which is perfect. I comb through my hair which is practically dry. At this moment i thank my mother for her straight hair. I go to my closet and pick out a black lingerie set so it matches my dress. I quickly put on my dress and some black heels. I put on my thigh strap with my knifes and put my small gun on the inside of my thigh so its concealed . You would think its uncomfortable but its really not that bad. I then go and get my other knife and put it in my bra. I grab a small black clutch put my phone, my gun, some money, and ofc my lipstick. I look at the time and its 10:40. Damn does it really take that long for me to put knifes and guns on shit. Well i guess its not that bad i have 10 minutes to leave. I spray myself with my signature coconut perfume and take a quick look at myself in the mirror and shit i look mad fine. I'd honestly fuck me. I go downstairs and grab my car keys and head out the door to the car garage. I get inside my car put my bag in the passenger seat and start driving. Once i park at the club its 10:58. perfect. I quickly check myself in the car mirror, reapply some lipstick and head inside. I head inside and sit by the bar.