Chapter 13

Leonardo's POV

Mature content ahead ig
Be advised ?...

I do as she says without a second thought knowing damn well we both want this to happen. I get on my knees as she continues to look down at me with a smirk. Even though we both want this to happen i decide to tease her some more, wanting to test her patience. I grab her thighs with my hands and separate her legs even more. I slowly kiss up her thighs not forgetting to give her a glance here and there. Once i reach her heat i run my fingers over her clit, causuing her to let out a groan.

"Stop fucking teasing me Leonardo" she says while grinding her teeth together. She then grabs my hair and pulls me face to face. " Unless you don't want to" she says with a pout her eyes holding her naughty thoughts. Fucking hell. I grab her face in my hands, catching her off guard and get on top of her. Making her back fall against the bed. The kiss was fast and urgent. We both wanted it and oh god we certainly needed it. I've wanted to kiss those damn lips for so long. She arches her back trying to get closer to me and i can feel her hard nipples through her thin shirt. Her hands reach down to the bottom of my shirt pulling off in seconds, as i do the same to hers seconds later. Without even a second to waste we go back to kissing like we needed it to survive. Her hands roam my abs as my hands roam towards her pussy. Once i reach the hem of her shorts i rip them apart, not wanting to wait any longer i rip her underwear off too (y'all fucked up if you think ima say panties). While still kissing her i tease her with my fingers getting her to release some more as groans. She takes one of her hands from my hair to my hand that's occupied with teasing her and plunges them into herself. And here i was thinking i had some control. I plunge my fingers in and out of her pussy as we continue to make out. I realize that shes struggling to kiss back so i continue my attack on her neck, whilst still satisfying her. I go faster while rubbing her clit with my thumb making her push her head further back into the bed, while rolling her eyes back.

"Leo i'm going to fucking cu-" she says breathless

"Oh no you don't, you better hold it in"i say while slightly lifting my head from her neck

"Leo i swear to fucking god if you don't let me cum-"

"Your going to what?" i say as i grab her next roughly and continue plunging my fingers in and out.

"Fucking god" she says in a breathless whisper

"Don't say his name when the devils the one satisfying you mi amor" i say as i lift my head from her neck and go down to her wet pussy, not forgetting to tease her by lighting passing my lips down her body. "Hold it in for me amore." with that i attack her pussy with my mouth as i listen to her moans and curses. She tries arching her back against my hands, placed on her hips.I can tell shes struggling from her groans and her moving.

"Leo - Fuck-"

"Leonardo, fuck don't stop" My name sounds so good coming from her mouth. She takes her hand and puts it in my hair and pushes me further into her pussy. Enjoying the feeling of her hand and her pussy against my mouth i continue on.

"You can let go baby" with that she lets go and cums into my mouth. I take in every drop not letting any go to waste. Her legs begin to slightly shake causing me to chuckle and smirk at my breathless queen. I come face to face with her and take in her appearance. Her hair is disheveled, she looks like a beautiful mess. I look at her breast, which are just craving for my attention. I don't waste any more time, and go up to her left breast and start sucking on her nipple, slighting biting getting a whine out of her. Not forgetting about her right breast as i massage it with my hand. She locks her legs around my torso, her left hand in my hair and the other on my back, scratching me. Fuck that feels so good.