Chapter 20

Cade:
It's been two months. None of us have ever seen him like this. He's so broken he doesn't smile or laugh. The sad part is that everyone has been off. With how happy Leonardo was, his joy spreading to all of us. But ever since that night, none of us have been the same.

2 months ago
"I'm sorry sir but she might not ever wake up" the doctor says after coming out of surgery
Leonardo falls to his knees and breaks down as the rest of the men stand in silence behind him with sorrow expressions in their faces. For the rest of the night all we heard whimpers from Leo. He didn't want any of us near him and said he only wanted his love next to him.
After the doctor said he could see her, he wanted to go see her, but couldn't bring himself to.

- Present -
After a month of not seeing her he went to go see her but he changed even more. Not only was he more upset and broken. But because he couldn't do anything for Morgan he took it out on everyone else. Not us but our enemy's. We started going on more raids and killed almost everyone that happened to be there. Within the last month we had been to 6 raids all around the world and I can't think as to how many people we killed. It's not like I minded since they were our enemies but it just wasn't like Leo to take this road. Leo stays in his office and doesn't sleep in his bed because he wants to be with Morgan. None of us dare to say her name believing he will go ballistic. The whole atmosphere has changed and I'm afraid if Morgan never wakes up it will never be the same.

-Adrian's pov-
Ever since she's been in the hospital we are all different. I don't do much other than work. Over a month ago I found out that she happens to be my sister. I couldn't believe my ears when Jake found records connecting us, but it all made sense. I always felt connected to her and we look similar, we had the same birthday. I just wish I could have seen it earlier. The men and I are going to visit her today. Some of the men haven't seen her since that day because they couldn't bare to see their queen down while some visit her weekly or even daily just to talk to her and to tell her how much we need her.

-Daniel's pov -
We're about to leave to go visit the queen. I just returned from getting the flowers for her. I got her some roses because they fit her so well. Beautiful yet dangerous. I just can't believe even with how dangerous she is, she's the one that's suffering. It should have been any one of us but not her. I've been visiting her twice a week but me and Adrian decided to take some of the other men along with us. Adrian spoke with me a while ago and told me that Morgan's his sister. I was shocked but it all made sense. I was so happy for him but I just couldn't believe that it was too late.
We finally all get in the car and start driving to the hospital. Last minute Leo came along since he saw us leaving. And he knew the only reason we were to all get together and go out, was for her.

10 minutes later-
We arrive at the hospital and pass the front desk going to her room, us all knowing where to go.
Adrian goes in first, as we all look and stare in silence through the window.

Adrian's pov-
"Hey sister" I say as I look down at my sister sadly.
"I know it's been a while but I just wanted to come see my sister " her monitor starts to beat a little faster and I can't help but wonder if she hears me and this is her way of saying something to me.
" I hope you can hear me "
" I need you to know how much I miss you, how much we all miss you"
"Nothing has been the same, none of us have been the same,"
"Well I'll leave you be, since the rest of the guys want to see you" I say to her as i grab her hand and kiss her forehead saying my last goodbyes. I send a glacé to the rest of the guys for them to know I'm done. As I look at them I can't help but see how sad Leo looks.

-Cades pov -
I see Adrian signal to us that he's done and I look around for someone to say they want to go. And when no one says anything I assume it's my turn. I go towards the door and move away from the window. As Adrian exits through the door I walk in to see her laying down. I can't help but take her in and she looks so helpless. I know that if it was anyone else in that position she would be yelling for them to wake up. I sit next to her as think of what to say as the subtle beeping continues around me.
" Hey hon" I say as I hold her hand
" I really miss you and I can't say enough how different things are when you aren't around"
" I need someone to make jokes with me and make fun of everyone else especially Leo"
"Oh Leo, honey he's so sad without you"
"There's no more life in his eyes, he doesn't smile or laugh anymore, please come back to us " her monitor starts to beep and I stand up thinking she might wake up, but my hopes quickly disappear when it stops beeping frantically and goes back to the normal beeping.
"Maybe next time you'll come back to us"
I smile sadly and squeeze her hand a little, telling her that I'm leaving. As I head towards the door, with my hand reaching for the door knob the monitor beeps frantically. I look at her and back at the window to the guys. I run to her as they run through the door.

"No no no, don't leave me please don't leave me" Leo says with tears in his eyes. The doctors come rushing in and she starts moving frantically.
"She can't leave us " Adrian says
"Not yet " Daniel says with the roses in his hands as his head looks down at the ground.

And then all of a sudden....

Sorry y'all next chapter coming tonight or tomorrow 😍🤪