Chapter 7

Leonardo's POV:

I'm just a fucking pussy. Instead of acting like a man and talking to her I'm sitting here at my desk ordering one of my men to send her roses.
"Yes I want a dozen roses sent to her front door"
"Do you want a note with it boss?" Jake, my computer expert asks. He always liked stuff like this, he loved the thought of me sending roses and decided to help me. Jake always had trouble with relationships since we were teenagers, yet he always knows how to help. How he is so wise on relationships still mind boggles me. Believe it or not i was a bit of a nerd through the first two years of high school. One thing led to another and Jake and i became friends when our teacher partnered us in AP physics. Summer before Junior year me and Jake worked out and tried fixing our appearances up a bit. Junior year we pulled up looking like new people, however to everyone's surprise we were still nerds at heart and still are. Senior year a lot of things took a turn, taking over the mafia was more pressured on me, by my father, Jake came out as gay, which was news to me and our other friends at the time. I started to lose myself but Jake helped me get through it and here we are years later still together and closer than ever.

"Boss?" Jake says

"Yeah, what?"

"I asked you what you wanted me to write and for her address"

"Oh yeah, here's the address and pass me the paper" i say handing him the address, and take the small piece of paper from his hands. I start writing and smile down at my paper, knowing i was being more sappy than i wanted to sound, but i didn't really care.

"Here, take it and make sure you are not seen, she'll chop off you hands without hesitation" i say handing him the card

"Leo?"Jake asks

"Yeah?"

"You really like her don't you?"

"Well of course, shes perfect. You all love her as well, why do you ask?" i say curiously, wondering why he asks

"No reason just asking. I'll get these to her tonight" Jake says

Jake's POV

I'm leaving Leos office trying to comprehend how such a thing happened. When he asked me to check up on her the first time we met at the club i couldn't find much, but when she announced who she was at the ball, i knew that i knew her from somewhere. Knowing who i was looking for, i went on a deep dive and was shocked with my abnormal discovery.

-Flashback-

5 days ago

"Okay Morgan - Morgan De - Luca, lets see where i know you from" i say while typing on the computer on my lap. It took me 2 hours to get past all the firewalls that were i front of the information regarding her. I wonder why she has so much to cover simple information about her. I just tried looking for her past but yet so many things deemed to be harder to look for than just a simple search. I wondered who covered all of this. What am i thinking shes an assassin. But yet so are me and the whole Italian Mafia but i've never seen such complex firewalls. Regardless since i'm the best at what i do, i destroyed the firewalls in 2 hours, knowing damn well it would take the FBI months if not more to take them down. And once i did i couldn't believe my eyes.

Morgan De Luca

also known as Morgan Aurora De Luca.

Born on August 10th, 2000

hair color: black

Eye color: blue

Mother- Aurora Elizabeth De Luca -> deceased on July 10th, 2014