Chapter 15

Leonardo's P O V:

"Look at how hot he is" mi amor says

"Who?" i asks and she then proceeds to shove her phone in my face.

I stare back at her as she continues to look at the picture

"I don't see whats so crazy about him" i shrug and look away

"His eyeliner looks so good, its just makes him even more attractive. " she says. I let out a groan

"You wanna do the eyeliner for me?" she squeals and runs into her bathroom.

To sum it up, ever since the whole thing happened with Alessio me and mi amor have spent the last two weeks together. She was a mess that night and basically just cried in my arms. The next day she was filled with anger and was trying to find any information on David, sadly without succeeding. The following days i just spent trying to comfort her and shes gotten much better. She decided that she would hear out Alessio, but she still needed time. I have Caden handling mostly everything back at the base. I have meetings here and there but not much. The Russians have been pretty quiet and i decided to use that to my advantage and spend as much time as i can with Morgan. My men don't have a problem with it and like that i prioritize my queen. Nothing has happened since that night relating to anything sexual between us. I didn't want to pressure her into anything after her finding out about Alessio, so i decided to just take it slower. If that's even possible, considering that its been so long. But i will wait as long as i have to for her. Even though it pains me.

"Found it!" She screams from the bathroom

"Found what?" i ask

"The best eyeliner in the world. Okay, ready?" she says as she walks out of the bathroom with the eyeliner in hand "Okay sit on the bed and ill sit on the chair" she says as she grabs the chair from her vanity, and i relocate. She opens the tube and holds my jaw tightly.

"Close your eyes Leonardo" i shiver as she says my name, i still have yet to get over how my body reacts to when she says my name. I do as she says and close my eyes and feel her coming closer to me and start to draw on my eye. My breathing starts to pick up as i feel her face practically an inch in front of mine. She continues slowly putting on the eyeliner for a couple minutes until she releases a groan.

"Ughhh this is so freaking hard" she says as she stands up and leans my head back to get a good angle.

"Whats hard?" i ask

"I just cant get in a good position, and its aggravating me. Lets just do it another time" she says as she starts closing the tube. Without thinking i pull her waist towards me so she straddles my waist and is sitting on top of me. She looks a bit shocked and looks at me with a questioning look.

"Is this better?" i ask. she shrugs and continues with the eyeliner. My hands remain on her waist because i love the feeling of her skin on mine, and she doesn't seem to mind either. Her shorts and shirt make it hard to resist.