chapter 4

Leo's POV

My men found out that the girl from the clubs name was Morgan and that she was an assassin, racer, and an illegal fighter. This girl just made me like her more every time i find out something new. We also found out she works for one of my fathers friends, which coincidentally will be having a ball in two days. I hope my love will be there because i really want to see her. I told Alessio, my fathers friend that we will not be attending, only to make sure she doesn't see it coming. The word spread fast about the incident at the club as well as the fact that im very fond of her. Now the who gang thinks she will be their new Queen, which i dont really mind. After my men saw what she can do they  wanted her for themselves but that's never going to fucking happen. She's mine

-2 days later-

Me and some of my men arrive at the ball in four cars, and i tell them to go in first to see if shes there. They all have ear pieces that we can communicate through in case anything happens. I stay in the car while they all go in. My men confirm that she still hasnt arrived even though its 7;45. I wonder where she is? She was supposed to be here.

-15 minutes later-

Its been a while and she still isn't here- My thoughts are interrupted by a big black limo pulling up. A man pulls up to the door of the limo to open the door and out comes my love, my queen, the goddess herself. She looks more beautiful each time i see her. Ever since my men found out who she is we have been keeping tabs on her. I sound like a stalker buts shes mine and only mine, i must make sure shes safe, not that she needs any help with that. She has a red sparkly dress that hugs all of her curves and has a dangerously high slit up her leg. After she walks in with i believe my fathers old friend, i sneak my way in without her seeing because i cant miss her entrance. I just know she's gonna make it dramatic, not that she would have to do much with how stunning she is. Once i enter i go up to Cade as we stand in the back waiting for my Queen to enter.

-5 minutes later-

My queen walks through the big double doors and there are no words to explain how she looks, the way the light shines on her sun-kissed skin, and the way her hips sway from side to side. She walks in with confidence and with her head up, another reason why I lo- like her she knows her worth. What distracts me from watching my love enter was the eyes that followed her. Some were old married men and some were even my own men. My blood boils but i don't want to ruin her moment. Soon after Alessio introduces Morgan as the Satan's Shadow and everyone's shocked while i just cant help but imagine seeing her in action some more. Right after he finishes talking all my men lower their heads at their future Donna and Queen, out of respect. She looks a bit puzzled, and looks so adorable, but that reaction is soon replaced with shock and anger as she sees me. I reach her, and bow down to my queen because i know she wouldn't bow down to any man, and im happy she doesn't because she is far to powerful and beautiful to do so. After our moment she drags me into the room to i assume talk to me or get mad at me. Mid way of our conversation i start to get upset and a bit angry. How could she not appreciate what i did, i basically gave myself up to her. I bowed down to someone and bowed down to my queen. I never bow down to anyone and I will never do so, other than to her. And here she is calling me crazy. At this point i've had enough when i ask her out and she has the audacity to refuse after she told me herself to ask her out. I start to loose my temper and i take a hold of the back of neck as she tries to leave and tell her that we will go out and share a dance. Which i know she will enjoy and will soon understand why i did what i did. We walk out after our lovely conversation, sense my sarcasm, and start to dance. My love looks in my eyes like shes looking for something, while i just stare at my love not even believing that shes real. I mean she gorgeous, smart, a fighter, a racer, and an amazing assassin. Not to mention she can speak my native language which makes me alone want to go on my knees. Shes perfect. We were made for each other and i hope she can just see that. Damn i sound like a pussy, im a fucking Mafia boss and here i am talking like a girl. Only for her will i act like this. Before im able to even talk to her the song ends all too quickly and she runs off. Im shocked for a moment but follow her slowly to see where shes going. She leaves the house and goes outside and gets on a fucking motorcycle, shes just full of surprises. I get in my Lamborghini, which was thankfully not that far and follow her. And to my surprise she arrives at a cemetery? Why would she be at a cemetery? Mid thought i start to hear sniffling coming from my love. I just want to hold her but i dont want her to know that i came here. I wonder why she would come here?

"Hi mom, i know its been a while." Mom? Her mother died?

" Im sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry i couldnt stop him from doing it." Who is she talking about?

" Im sorry i wasnt there. Im trying you know, i just miss you so much. I couldnt sleep for years. I just recently stopped having the nightmares. " she sadly smiles "I just came back from one of the balls with Alessio. I just couldnt handle it, its about to be seven years since you've been taken from me. Seven years since my life changed. Seven years since he broke me. I dont know how i did it, i dont know how i made it so long without you. I love you so much." shes crying and i dont know how much longer i can handle watching my love cry. I get up from where i was and am about to start walking when someone takes a hold of my shoulder. What the fuck?

"Son, she wouldnt want you to know about this part of her life" Alessio, my fathers old friend smiles at me

"tell me who did this to her, so i can kill them" i whisper

"You must wait til she opens up to you, she will, just give her time" I will kill whoever did this to her, and thats a promise. I dont care if she doesnt want me to see her i will protect her will all i have. I will make sure she smiles, whether its with me or not. With that Alessio slowly starts walking towards her

"I miss you so much. But i know you wouldn't want me to be sad. I promise it wont be much longer, i just have to get my revenge and ill be better, i promise. Maybe ill even find someone to call my own and that will help me too. You know i actually thought i met someone like that. Its a bit funny, we met and i swear i knew him from somewhere, i felt like we had a connection but im scared. I know you wouldnt want me to be scared. Im scared to fall in love like you did, and then he left us, and i know how broken you were. Or when you fell in love with another, thinking maybe he was the right one, but he was the one who took you from me and left me alone in this world without you" Who was she talking about ? I start to get angry. A man her mother loved killed her? I promise my love, i will kill him. Alessio goes towards her to hug her. She justs its there crying. It physically pains me to hear her cries and see her in pain. Im just about to leave because ive had enough when i hear her voice.

"Leo?" she know im here? Shit! Did she see me? i quickly turn around and hear Alessio.

"No darling its just me" oh good she didnt see me. With that i leave so i can find the man who hurt my queen.

And i will kill him.

And make him suffer.

Alessio's POV

I don't know how to tell her. I dont know how to tell her that im her actual father. I dont know how to tell her that it wasnt my choice to leave and that i watched and loved her all those years but couldnt help her. My daughter. My heart has never felt such pain, since the day I left.