Chapter 18

Hey y'all back to ur again. Writing during my lunch break, which by the way is at 10 am what kind of fucking lunch break is that?!

Leonardo's POV

"Your so fucking whipped man"

"Shut the fuck up " I say to Adrian on the phone. He's on his way from the club, telling me how I'm whipped and shit because he's out and is just coming back home at 10am. Why the fuck would I want to do that. When I could have so much more fun with mi amor at home. Well her house. Whatever. Not to mention we have a fun night if you know what I mean.
Yeah yeah we know 🙄

"Man you still there?" Adrian says after rambling about how I'm a simp and all that.

"Nope" I hang up on him and go to the closet, so I can wait for her. I sit on the couch and wit for her.

-10 min later-

I'm still waiting for her. What's taking her so long 😩. I just want her to pick my outfit already. I start to get sad and pout and waiting for her. She finally comes out and sees me and smiles. God her smile is so gorgeous.
I want our kids to look just like her

PRESENT

After taking pictures and getting ready we decided to head out. She's driving and she's picking the place. She's in charge. Damn I love when she knows what she wants. It's even better when she's in bed.
What did he sayyy (let me stop teasing y'all 🥴)

We arrive at a small cafe in the middle of the city. We step outside and she comes to me and takes my hand with a smile. We go inside and sit down. She starts to look at the menu, while I sit and stare at her beautiful features.

I notice that she starts talking but I don't hear anything. I just stare at her lips move imagining the on my d-

"Leonardo !" I shake my head and realize she just smacked my head. I look at her her in shock and fake being hurt as she just sits there and smiles. Evil
"Do you know what u want?" She asks while slightly laughing
"Just a black coffee and i don't know maybe you in the bathroom." She just stares at me with a blank face, while I stare at her with a serious face. I'm not kidding. I lean over a bit over the table and whisper.
"Like rn mi amor" I say with a smirk as she reply's with her signature smirk
"Alright let's go then " she said with a smirk. Damn she's hot. Surprise lays on my face, not expecting her to agree. I grab her hand and get ready to go to the back when all of a sudden I hear gun shots and mi amor yelling.

Hey y'all this chapter is extra short but I wanted to end it right when they were about to do the nasty. I'm just laughing thinking about y'all getting mad that I'm withholding it from y'all. Next chapter tho 😂 till next time xoxo