20_ Red clothe

''What are you talking about ?'' SeokHwa gets confused seeing that look on Amanda's face. And the fact that they don't have the last 5 pages makes him worried.

''You go home for now, knowing more about me and my work will only put you and Yeoruem in danger. Go home for now i will take care of it.''

With book in her hands she walks inside from the hall area of her huge house. SeokHwa without another word starts walking for home.

'Why would Ms.Lee work so hard to save Yeoruem? What relation does she have with her? Because without one no one does this much for another person, not even a good person so there is scope for a wretched women like her to do it. Then why? Does she has any motive from her. I have to find out, I can't blindly trust a person like her. I have to be careful.'

Thinking a lot in his mind he finally comes home. Entering through the back cafe door to go inside his room he gets caught by MinPal as he was doing his assingment over one of the tables in the cafe. But SeokHwa saves himself from his questions making an excuse that he went for cafe work.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"KANG YEO RUEM!!!"
Yong shouts her name that shakes the entire hotel.

"Mr.Ga, Where is Yeoruem?"
Ms.Jeong asks Mr.Ga while she looks around to see her.

"No, she hasn't come yet. Its 4pm, she might be here any moment."

"I'm here. Where is everyone?" Yeoruem coming through the elevator tries to find them. They hide behind the staircase, she notices them there. Ms.Jeong gestures her come over there.

"He found out this morning that you sold his jet to clear out expenses. He will not spare you, you will go to heaven for good."

"Don't worry. I got this."

Leaving Ms.Jeong's hand she walks to the parking lot. Yong irritated and cursing on his own own loudly makes Yeoruem a bit scared yet she manages to master up the courage to walk to him.

''I am going to eat her alive. Damn. '' biting his teeth and gibbering in anger he keeps strolling left to right.

''Mr. Moon?'' Hearing her voice he turns around while cursing her by himself. But looking at her face just makes him forget what was suppose to say.

''Mr.Moon? Mr.Moon.'' Yeoruem calls Yong by his name to make him respond.

''Why are you dressed so pretty today?'' But his reply seems a bit odd to her

'' Weren't you the one who told me to dress nice everyday because you hate ugly clothes and you'll fire me if i don't. Do you you know I have to wear contacts and uncomfortable clothes because of you.''

''Because of me?...No,I mean you are a bit overdressed then usual. a bit.''

''Well, that is true to. I have my high school get together today. So..'' She brushes her hand a bit over her little black dress looking down, he stares again. But looks away as soon as she looks back at him.