11. Goblin bride

Yeoruem and JinEun drink and eat till 5 in the morning.
JinEun was fine as she was but Yeoruem, JinEun couldn't understand weither she was drunk or sleepy.

"Unnie, Are you okay? You seem..."

"Sleepy or tipsy...I don't know myself either. Your shift's gonna start any time soon, you should go. I'll leave in a while."

Yeoruem rests her head on the table closing her eyes and her phone rings. JinEun takes the phone.

" Bucket brain? Who's that? I should pick up the call, that person could help Yeoruem to go home."

JinEun picks up the call.

"Hey, Noona, Have you lost your mind? We're worried sick from last night."

"Hello? Who."

MinPal cheaks his phone if he had mistakenly called someone else then. Being assured he talks again.

"It surely is my Noona's phone but who are you?"

"I'm her colleague at work

"I'm her colleague at work."

"I'm her brother, MinPal. Is she okay?"

"Yes,She's drunk, sleepy and just passed out. Can you come and take her home?"

"Text me the address. I'm coming."

MinPal cuts the call. SeokHwa sees him rushing to somewhere outside of the cafe, he comes to him.

"Where are you heading? Did you found Yeoruem?"

"Yes, her colleague is with her, she texted me the address. She's at a restaurant and passed out. I was going to get her."

"You haven't slept and have afternoon classes. Send me the address. I'll take her home, go to sleep."

MinPal heads upstairs, SeokHwa leaves.
He finds the restraunt through the address and sees a girl sitting with Yeoruem while she passed out on the table.

"Yeoruem, Are you okay?"
She raises her hands then passes out again.

" Are you Yeoruem's colleague?"