14. The Shaman and his slave

"What?... What's that? Did he possessed me... why didn't I see him."
Yeoruem freaks out as she sees a man came out of her, a soul to be precise.
The guy again tries to possess her back but he couldn't as a shield around Yeoruem protects her.

"He's a ghost, Did something happen to you after I left?"

"I felt as if someone's following me on my way home and I saw a huge shadow of a man behind my shadow in the moonlight

"I felt as if someone's following me on my way home and I saw a huge shadow of a man behind my shadow in the moonlight. I thought I was mistaken as I was half asleep."

"Look at your ring finger."
She looks at it, she sees a black spot on her ring finger as if she removed a ring after a while.

"What is that? I never wore a ring in that finger...how."

"Don't freak out...You're bonded with this man for afterlife bonding."

Yeorum doesn't understand him at once, it took her second. When it did she began to scream and almost cry. The man tries to get her again but a shield around her doesn't let him, he vanishes into thin air from her sight

"Don't worry. I've put a spell around you. For now, he won't be able to be near you. But you gotta go with me."

He pulls her hand but she pulls him back that stops him.

"Where?"

"To Yong, he's injured."

"Why?"

"Because there's no other manager like you that we can afford."

He says it with a smile. Yeoruem follows him.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Yong after a moment of being attacked Yong lifts himself putting strength on his leg. He puts one arm on the wall behind him for support and pulls the axe behind his thigh from the other. There's no blood, his skin heals itself within moments as he pulls it out. He calls PilSang immediately.

"Where are you? Have you caught him?"

"No, but I have something that will. I have Yeoruem I think we need her in this. I'll come to the hotel."

"I don't want her in my hotel anymore."

"Come to my house then. Let's talk there."

"Okay." Yong hangs up.

In his car, PilSang takes Yeoruem with him. While he's driving,

 While he's driving,