22. Revealing secrets (part 2)

''Wait, Shin-Dal~aa my knees hurt. Hey, stop. You're way too fast.''

In an open field of grass where birds were chirping, the wind blew and the soft warmness of the sun covered the land a boy and a girl in their blooming age kept running, playing, and laughing at each other. The girl became tired, held her knees breathing heavily.

''That is why I always tell you to finish your meals, Wisuk.'' the boy talks to her teasingly. He smiles at her that makes her smile too.

''Young lady, young master

''Young lady, young master. Both of you have been called.''

''Let's go.''

''Aigoo. If you run in the sun like that you'll ruin your complexion. How many times do I need to tell this girl.''

As soon as she steps at the gate of her house in the village she receives a beating from her mother, basically some punches over her left hand. Her mother is done with her sees Shin-Dal.

'' How is your health, lady Han?''

''I am feeling quite well. We have prepared many special dishes today. Her father asked me to tell you and your parents to come as our families are so close together.''

''Yes, Thank you. Thank ... on behalf of my father. We will be here tonight.'' Shin-Dal bows up to his knees and rises again. She bows her head a bit.

''But, mother, as per I know you. You and father don't hold a feast without a reason. What is it?''

''Aigoo, this girl. How dare you insult your parents like this?'' she receives another beating from her mother then she pulls her hand to take her inside their house.

Wisuk makes a puppy-like face looking behind at Shin-Dal while being dragged inside. He teasingly smiles and waves his hand raising it. Looking back he begins to walk to his home.

'What could it be that Lady Han didn't say it out clearly.

''My apologies, Sir I...'' While looking down and walking he bumps into a man.

"It's okay." That man maintains a straight face walks away without looking at him.

" That man maintains a straight face walks away without looking at him