5_ A different world

"Hey punk, aren't your results coming today?"

"I was checking it."

Seok Hwa sitting on the couch on his house with them waits for Yeoruem to come. Yeoruem sees a text from SeokHwa to come to his home, she begins to walk.

Yeoruem walks inside a cafe, goes upstairs to its 2nd floor.
She opens the door to SeokHwa's house on the 2nd floor. SeokHwa notices her, he stares her frowning face.

"I was worried, are you fine?"
Before Yeoruem would answer SeokHwa her father interrupts.

"We went to a hotel, then our SeokHwa unregistered our names and brought us to his home."

"Ya, Min Pal, are your results out?" She asks Min Pal, he makes an amazed face of the fact of her remembering it. She assures him that he will succeed, makes him recollect how hard he worked that calms him.
Min Pal looks at his laptop, all of them at him. He looks at his laptop with his jaw open. He looks at them at that state, then starts jumping on the couch.

"Dad, I got in... I got in."

Min Jun throws the spatula he had while cooking in him.

"You punk, You almost gave me a heart attack."

He stops jumping and hugs them both. Yeoruem asks him about the university he got excepted in and the answer surprises her.

"Its the university in Myeongdong."

"It's a relief, you can stay here in my house."

SeokHwa comforts MinJun and Yeoruem worrying about MinPal. MinJun doesn't feel comfort though weighting his niece with his son's responsibility but SeokHwa insists.

"Don't worry uncle, he can help me down in the cafe and I was kind of lonely living in a house alone."

"Then count me in. I just got a job in here. I will be able to check on him."

Everyone gives her a stare that she said such a good news with a bland face

Everyone gives her a stare that she said such a good news with a bland face. MinJun hugs his children and they have an emotional moment. Min Jun leaves for home to Jeju island.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Yong and Yeoruem looks at the moon by their windows recalls their meet in the morning.

Under the sun YongSaeng and Yeoruem walked the road. Yeoruem becomes aware of the fact that what he had given her was the ability to see ghosts. Yeoruem becomes angry at him and disagrees to be his manager. Yong again uses the advantage of saving her father against her.

" Is using people's weaknesses against them a habit of you?"

" I do whatever is to be done for my benefit,Your weakness is already there."