7. First customer

Yeoruem reaches the old  housing site a few blocks behind the shop to look for her. Holding the girl's hand she looks for her mother.
From a distance Sang sees her.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Yong steps outside the corridor and finds a book lying over by the corridor.
He had seen the book with Sarang everywhere with her that drives his curiosity to pick it up. He sees the photo in the book. Title of the book 'Flower in the snow." The photo strikes his memory as well and remembers Yeoruem had seen her as well. He rushes outside and finds Sang  outside the gates coming to him panting.

"I had seen Yeoruem with a 14 year old ghost girl at..."

"I know where she is..."

He throws his car keys at Sang.

"...you drive."

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Yeoruem takes Sarang to the riverside after trying to find her mother along with her.

"Sarang~aa."

Yeourom hears Sarang's mother calling her. As she hugs her daughter she remembers Yeoruem.

"I remember you young lady. The favour you've done me is unreturned."

Because of her kindness Yeoruem wasn't scared of her anymore.

"How did you recognize me?"

"I am Sarang's mom Yeolhae. You were fighting with your boyfriend since then I remembered your voice."

Yeoruem gets flustered and shy,
"He is not my boyfriend."

"I thought a human can't see ghosts. Then how could you?"

"There is a hotel for dead people,Hotel Blue Moon. To get to the afterlife peacefully...I'm the manager there. If you have any regrets or things undone on earth we can help."

" People have wronged me but I don't want to hold onto it because I've found my daughter. We will go with you."

Sarang stops them and requests to visit their home before going back. They agree.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"Pick up the danm phone  stupid girl."

He finds her phone silent after calling so many times, Sang finds Yong angry and anxious and tries to calm him

" I think she's fine. We're almost there."

He doesn't reply to Sang.
They reach the old housing site near the riverside.

"It was burned about a year ago and still haven't been renovated. I saw her over there."

"Why didn't you call me then?"

"I thought she accepted the job and was doing business.  I didn't saw you there so I came to you."