26. last pages pt2

"In my kingdom goryeo people would be joyous to listen to the harmonious music. But what does kids these days listen. Seems like devil's work."

"This is the modern generation of music, Geona~. People are twisted."
She says it while despising a man who had been gowling her.

They walk to the counter. The waiter just sees Amanda. In a lustrous manner she approaches the waiter and whispers something in his ears, a spell of captivation. He is under her control, she knows of it when she sees his eyes glow blue. They enter without a problem. The king look at her as he smile that stretches to his right cheek, she smiles back. Through the door they see a tunnel like entrance, its walls are lit with a red dimming light. that they walk in They keep walking but the way becomes endless.
Amanda's eyes keep changing, they change black and change back into her usual ones, they keep switching. She holds the temple of her head. Geon holds her shoulder softly.

"Is something wrong?"

Her eyes change black again

Her eyes change black again. She looks around in the little light of the tunnel, she moves her head around restlessly.
"This is not a part of the bar, not a part of the earth either. It's a void place supposedly created with dark magic. It will continue to be endless. He already began to use the lore of those pages."

"Then how do find our way to the pages."

"Only magic can beat magic and no other force."

She stretches her hand

She stretches her hand. In the dimmed red light Geon could still see her hand from her fingernails to her elbow has turned black.

Her eyes still black she moves her hand around to find a way. To her left she passes Geon to the wall and stares at the empty wall. Amanda takes a step. The wall opens up a door in a sudden where Amanda stands. A man on the edge of the door stumbles on his steps, falls on top of Amanda. The man is suited like the guards they noticed outside the bar, his eyebrows and gel-brushed hair particularly blonde. Her eyes turn back right at the man's fall. she could see the man's eyes, they are black like hers. He is possessed.
She gathers all her body's strength in her right arm to throw him of off her. Amanda stands back in front of Geon. The man still lay flat for a moment with his head facing the roof. Geon observes Amanda to look at the man. There was no time for them to think anymore. The door is dissolving in the door. The man rises up, stands in the way as if he is guarding the door. Geon looks at Amanda and then at the man.