6. Realizations

SeokHwa hands a cup of americano to helping him in his cafe. As he returns to him for a order SeokHwa looks around and asks him,

"Where is Yeoruem? I didn't see her since morning."

"Oh,Noona, she told me she will help with my admission paperwork plus she may have gone to work."

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"Yes, I did, because you and your father looked too sympathetic."
He replies to Yeoruem with a tranquil face.

"Whatever the reason maybe I am grateful."

She gives him a smile.

"If you are then follow me." He walks inside the elevator with a smile on his face but she doesn't see it as his back is turned. She enters and he turns back to her without his smile.

Yong throws car keys at her, she grabs them. Yong lifts his finger pointing at a black car parked by the hotel. She looks behind, her eyes beam with excitement.

" Is that a 1967 black impala?."

"Hmm, I got this custome made last month. You seem to be intrested in these things."

"Yes, Dad worked for a car company for a long time. Sometimes he would take me to see them when I was little."

"You'll get to ride this everyday if you work for me."

He comes uncomfortably close to her face with a smile for her to notice him.
Being flustered she takes a step back,

"I'll think about it. Can you in the car now."

They get in the car. Driving through the road by the river a wind passes by, Yong opens the window to his side, Yeoruem opens hers seeing him.

" You said your father worked in a car company. What does he do now?"

"We own a restaurant in jeju."

"You must be rich then."

"I wouldn't say. We don't own that much but its decent to make a living."

Yong looks at her smiling while driving the car as the wind hits her face. Suddenly he looks at him, he looks away quickly.

"Where should I stop?"

He gestures at an expensive bootique shop. She parks the car and finds him standing outside the shop.

"That's expensive I wouldn't go there for the world..."

She says to her then to him,

"...I will wait here. You finish your shopping."

"No, I came here for you. Look at that ajumma like ugly sweatshirt. I don't want to look at those ugly clothes, greasy hair and those glasses. It's against fashion.''

"You didn't just called it ugly, did you? My dad bought it last year on my birthday. Apologize."

While she is pissed at his insult someone pushes her while walking past her. She gets more pissed and looks behind. A ghost woman with messed up hair, torned clothes and blood falling from her eyes.
Before Yeoruem would react he puts a hand over her mouth so she can't scream.

"Sarang, where are you my daughter. Sarang."

The woman calls for a name and passes away without seeing her.

"She was blind, she didn't see you so unnecessarily don't react."

She removes his hand from her mouth and makes crybaby face in front of him.