Justice Part 2:Bad Romance

You hear a large crash. Multiple noises actually.

You open your eyes and Sit up "hmm?" You get out of the bed and take your jacket off and set it on the table by your backpack and gun.

Then you open the door and step out "You guys ok?" You ask as you see Kakyoin JoJo and Joseph walking down the hall

"Yea, what about you" Kakyoin says "yea I'm.good" Kakyoin nods "we are going to go look around this place. You coming?"

You shake your head "think I'll fly solo for now. Need some time to think by myself"

Joseph nods "alright just be safe. If a stand user were to catch you alone it could be dangerous"

You nod as they walk past you and you turn down the hall.

///

What's going on? Where is everyone. I know I wanted time to myself but. Where did the others go?" You ask yourself as you reach the bottom of the steps.

You stop walking and rub your eyes "man I should get some sleep. I'm tired as hell"

You look around once more as you hear footsteps in the back room "Hello? Old lady? Are you ok?"

You take a step forward as you hear something. Like a string being pulled. "He-"

You are silenced as something flies through the air and impaled your shoulder.

"GAH!" you shout.

You stumble back as you yell "AAAAHHHHHHH!"

Looking down you discover...and arrow has hit your chest "what the..." You can barely talk through the pain.

You reach up and grab the arrow with your hand "AAAAAAAAAAAAH" you scream once more.

With one quick pull you rip the arrow from your chest. You drop it as it hit the floor.

"Grrrrrrrr" you yell through gritted teeth as you look down at your hands.

They begin to shake violently. Your body shivers as you feel cold.

Your head gains a massive dose of pain. Your vision blurs.

You can hear your heartbeat slowing down.

"What the...fuck..." You mutter as you hug yourself and pant.

"While my original intentions to kill you are still possible I remember that you (y/n) spade have been able to combat stand users without a stand yourself. And I think Lord DIO will have use for you."

You look up as you see a blurred form of the old woman. "What...the fuck are you talking about? What did you do to me?" You ask

The woman laughs "I must deal with Polnaref first. If you survive then perhaps I can inform lord DIO about you."

You try to take a step but your eyes feel heavy. "What...did..."

You fall to the ground unconcious. The old woman picks up the arrow and looks at someone in the shadows.

"If he wakes up. He is all yours My dear"

She then turns around and returns to the room.

Meanwhile inside your room, inside your backpack. The blank face if the tarrot card Avdol gave you, flashes with a bright light

///

Opening your eyes you find yourself trapped in a room.

"Huh?" You speak but you feel your head gain another dose of pain "tch!"