Death PT 2

Your eyes fiutter open as you sit up and gaze as the desert in the distance. You look down and see that your pants were back on.

"Cool..." You say. You look back at the desert as you yawn and lay back down.

Instead Jotaro was looking down at you as she bent over with her hands on her knees.

"WOA!" You jump up. You sigh as you turn around on your knees "Give me a break JoJo"

She giggles a little as she picks her hat up from next to you "If you stay out here any longer you'll miss breakfast"

She flicked your nose "Dumbass" she out her hat on as she started walking back towards camp

You stand up and brush off your knees as you begin following her. The Sun isn't up yet. Well it is morning and you can barely see the light of the sun over the horizon.

"Did we have to get up so early?" You ask as you stretch.

JoJo outs her hands in her pockets "We can't sleep too long, me need to form a plan for when we get picked up" she says.

The chain on her uniform swaying gently.

"Your hair is a little messy"

Jotaro looked down as she blushed. Then she stopped suddenly as you bump into her.

She turned her head over her shoulder as she winked at you and out a finger to her lips then she turned back and kept walking while you rubbed your neck and followed.

"Morning!" Joseph says "We finally got the fire going again, hope you all like eggs!" Joseph was crouched over the flame with a makeshift stove, he used sticks and rocks to form a type of grill as he tried to fry eggs.

"Where did you get those?" You ask as you point to the eggs to which Joseph just smiled "Joseph Joestar is always prepared!"

He points at himself with his thumb.

You sigh as you sit down on one of the fold out chairs you brought with you. You slouch back and cover your face with your hand

"Jesus Christ...I'm so fucking tired..."

Polnareff piped up from the small tree trunk as he rumaged through your back pack "Hey (y/n)?"

You put your hand in your lap as you look at him "hmm?"

He pulls open the flaps "got any candy?"

You point at the bag "side pouch, don't touch my twix"

He nods as he grabs a Snickers bar and stands up as he walks away to eat next to Joseph.

Kakyoin returned with some extra sticks "this should hold us over for another hour or so"

Jotaro sits on the sand in front of you as she crosses her legs and leans back between your legs. Her head on your lap.

"Sleep well?" Joseph ask "not really" you reply Joseph, being as dense as he is looks at you "I understand, it's not easy sleeping on sand."

You chuckle "yea sand isn't really bed material"

You close your eyes as you relax "I'm.gonna get some extra sleep. Just wake me whenever"

Jotaro pulls her Journel from her jacket pocket and clicks her pen as she begins writing.

Its me again.

Last night was amazing.

Thats all for now...

She clicked her pen again as she she looks over at Joseph "oi JiJi, do you have anything else besides eggs?"

Joseph shakes his head "Not that i can cook quickly"