The Adventures Begins

"I wasn't thinking about you" Jotaro says as she stand sin the doorway. Her mom shouts "JoJo! What are you doing home so early?"

"Where's the old man?" Jotaro asks as she completely ignores her mother's question. "Papa is in the tea room with his friend Avdol"

Jotaro nods and starts walking. Still carrying Kakyoin. You follow behind. She is barefoot, you didn't remove your shoes. Despite living in Japan for some long time now. Your still an american, you don't really take your shoes off.

"Oh! Who's your new friend?" Her mother asks. Jotaro keeps walking "He's not my friend" her mother looks to you "Don't worry about Jotaro, she's the sweetest little girl"

You nod "Sure" you say. You walk past her mother and follow JoJo. Still trying to comprehend what happened earlier today.

"This coffee tastes terrible! Japanese coffee is desgusting!" You hear an old man shout from inside the tea room. "That coffee is american" another voice replied "oh" the old man said.

Jotaro slid the door open and looked in "Avdol. Old man. I was attacked today at school"

What?" The old man said "By who?" Jotaro then bent over and laid Kakyoin down "Kakyoin is the one who attacked me. He pledged loyalty to Dio. So I assume that's bad"

The old man and the Dark skinned man along with Jotaro all crouched by Kakyoin.

"So...can I can go home or, is this gonna get even more weird?" You ask.

Your usual calm composure was returning. Albeit slowly. But then again, part of you wanted to stay and see how things continued.

Afterall, you didn't expect to go from not knowing JoJo at all, to catching her as she fell, tending to a wound, to "fighting" beside her. And now you were in her house.

"Oh. Jotaro who is this?" The old man asks as he looks at you. Jotaro didn't even look at you. Just pointed her thumb over her shoulder

"This is (y/n) Supedo. A classmate" "and why did you bring him with you?" The dark skinned man asked "When Kakyoin attacked me he was returning a book I had dropped. Kakyoin tried to use him as leverage against me. I figured since he's been attacked by a stand he's probably a target for Dio now"

You stood in the doorway but held you hand up "Wait target for who? Attacked by what? What are you talking about?"

The old man held his hand out for you to sit "We will talk later, right now" he looked at Jotaro "What happened?"

"I fell down the stairs and cut my leg. (Y/n) helped me up, I went to the nurse and Kakyoin tried to kill me"

The old man nodded. "There's a reason for that" "what is it?" Jojo asked.

The old man lifted a bit of Kakyoins bangs out of the way "THE FLESH BUD! IT CONNECTS TO THE MINDS AMD FORCES YOU LOYALTY TO DIO BY CONTROLLING YOUR THOUGHTS!!"

You see the flesh bud and gag "Oh g-god what is that?" You ask as you look at it.

"If not removed Kakyoin will die within a matter of days" jojo gasped as she suddenly jumped up and threw her arm to the side. "Kakyoin isn't dead yet?!"

Then she got on her knees and held Kakyoins face "my stand has the Precision to catch a moving bullet" "what?!" You ask.

"Oi (y/n) shut up" she says to you you want to respond but stay quiet.

Suddenly it looked like something was grabbing the Flesh bud. It was squeezed as one of it's tentacles quickly shot into Jotaro's hand.

"Jojo!" You call "that thing! It's going I to your arm!" The dark skinned man tries to get up but the old man stopped him "wait Avdol. My Granddaughter is a strong Woman"

Female Jotaro X Male Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें