Jean Pierre Polnaref

"So what would you like?" Joseph asked as you all look over the menu. Kakyoin seems to order well, and Joseph Does too. But you however.

"What does this say?" You ask as you flip through pages "I can't read Chinese" Joseph laughed "It's ok, I can help"

He takes the menu from you and looks at you "What did you have in mind?" You shrug "Something with Shrimp" you say.

Joseph nods as he looks the menu over. Just then Kakyoin starts talking "You see Jotaro, if you want more tea, just leave the lid on the pot ajar like this"

You look at Kakyoin as a waitress comes over. She pours more Tea into his cup then he smiles "You see Jotaro here in china, you do this" he tapped the table twice "This means thank you"

The waitress looked at you and blushed and walked away you watched her leave.

"Not a bad pair of legs" you say. Jotaro looks at you scoffs and looks away. "Something wrong?" You ask as she shrugs "no"

Just then as Joseph was about to talk to you a man came over "Hello there, I'm a Tourist from France, but I'm having trouble understanding the menu, could you help me out?"

He closed the book to reveal a large head of hair "Is that natural or gelled?" You ask as he chuckled "All natural" you nod "Impressive"

Just then Jotaro looked at him "Geez your annoying fuck off" she pointed over her shoulder as The man looked offended.

"Jotaro it's fine" Joseph said "I've been to china many times, I can help you order" you going through your bag to find something "JoJo how's your hand feel?" You ask, you had bandaged the hole in her hand caused by the Tower.

"Fine" she says "it's bleeding again, time to change the bandage" you say as she scoffs "I'm not a child, don't touch me"

You stand up and walk beside her gently taking her hand as you remove the old bandage and start applying the new one.

Joseph smiles "Here why don't you join us?" Polnaref shakes his head "I don't want to be a bother" "no I insist"

Joseph opened his menu "What did you want to Order?" He asked as they talked you finished JoJo's bandage "There" you say as you sit back in your seat and close your bag before slinging it over the chair again.

"...thanks" JoJo says. "Yea" you then look at Avdol "Ever been this far from Egypt?" You ask as he nods "I have, I've been traveling with Mr. Joestar for a time now"

Joseph raised his hand and the waiter comes over.

---

"How much...did you order?" You ask. "Enough for all of us" he tries with a smile "Have you noticed I don't carry Chinese money on me?" You ask as he nods "My friend said it's on the house"

With a sigh of relief you sit back in your chair. You take a look at your watch and tap it in hopes itl tick. But it remains still.

"Man..." You say Joseph takes a look "Oh, Im sure somewhere we can find you a watch" you nod "Sure, just wouldn't be the same"

Jotaro again peeks a look at you but then Kakyoin looks at her "Do you think we will encounter any more Stand Users?" She nods "Yea"

"Well since we have a new friend here" you say as you motion to Polnareff "I'm going to take the chance to use the bathroom, you all get to know eachother" you say as you stand up and excuse yourself from the table

___

(Y/n) stood up and left. Gramps looked at me "You said he wasn't a friend. But I've seen you give him googly eyes many times since you've brought him"