(BOTW) Revali

Requested: Wattpad user kiotxx
Summary: The very dead Revali is in love with the very alive you.
Wow, this one got kinda long, too-

* I'm going to assume you knew each other and dated before he died and that you slept 100 years with Link.

* Actually, I can see that playing a part in him going yandere in this universe.

* All those 100 years, not knowing what or how his beloved is doing or if you're even alive at this point. It messes with his head and makes him worried, craving to see you again after so long of being separated.

* Anyways, when he sees you boarding Vah Medoh with Link, he's all over you, questioning you and completely ignoring the blond knight; Where have you been? How are you here? Are you hurt? Do you know how much you worried him?! He honestly thought you might have been dead for so long!

* When he finds out you lost your memories like Link, he's flabbergasted. You forgot about everything, even your lover?! He's enraged, but not at you, no. He could never be mad at you. Memories or not, you'll always be his beloved. You had no control over this outcome whatsoever.

* But he's still mad at the outcome.

* So he takes out his frustrations on Link.

* He berates him whenever he messes up on a puzzle, he criticizes him on his combat skills whenever he's fighting a Cursed Monster head or something, and he scolds him constantly for bringing you up to such a dangerous place in the first place instead of leaving you somewhere safe.

* Of course, he's kind of happy you were brought here so he could see you again, but he won't say that to Link!

* He will say that to see you, though.

* He'll compliment you, reminiscing about all the good times you spent together, how much he loved- and still loves- you, how you never lost a shred of your beauty even after 100 years, and don't mind Link fighting that guardian in the background, he can handle it. Why don't you talk about yourself? Have you been doing well?

* When Windblight eventually appears, he basically demands that you stay back and Link deals with the whole thing.

* If you do end up fighting with Link, even after Revali is screaming at you to stay back and and just go hide, he'll make sure to warn you about everything ahead of time.

* And I mean everything.

* Link could literally be moments away from falling off Medoh, and he'll still warn you about some crack in the floor that you have about a 1% chance of tripping on.

* When Windblight is taken care of, he praises you for doing so well, even if the entire time Link was the only one battling to the death and you were just off to the side talking about life with Revali.

* He watches over you throughout your entire journey, warning you about incoming danger and making sure you're safe.

* He knows he can't do much as a spirit, but he does what he can.

* This bird man is petty, so if he sees Link getting a bit too friendly with you, he'll use his gale to send him flying off.

* Unlike in the ending, he won't disappear when Ganon is defeated. He'll instead stay by your side for the rest of your life, until your souls can eventually rest together.

* Long story short, he's a protective and petty ghost bird. Wow, that's a sentence-