(BOTW) {Isekai Reader} Sidon

Requested: Anonymous Quotev user
Summary: Real life inferior, shark husband superior.

* It was a normal day in Zora Domain.

* Well, it was, until Sidon saw a Hylian falling from the fucking sky.

* You land in the water, so he swims up to you and manages to get you safely to dry land.

* As soon as he takes a good look at you, though, he realizes that you're unlike any Hylian he's seen.

* Your ears aren't as pointy, and your clothes are much different from what other Hylian wear.

* While he's rushing you to the nearest medic, you're freaking out because oh my god, this- this is a dream, right?

* This HAS to be a dream, right? Right??

* No, it is in fact, not a dream. You're really in Zora's Domain, and you're really staring at the very much real Zora Prince.

* Assuming this is before Link comes along, the other Zora are rather hesitant towards you. Not only are you kind of a Hylian but kind of not(?), but you're also claiming you're from another world?

* For the most part, they don't believe you, simply writing you off as insane, until they find out you know a bit too much about them.

* You know all about Mipha, that Muzu was her teacher, that she had made Zora Armor for a certain Hylian, and you know that they've been searching for a Hylian specifically so they could use Shock Arrows to stop Vah Ruta from making any more water.

* Now, they're suspicious. What, are you some sort of spy?

* Meanwhile, Sidon fees no suspicion, but rather excitement and curiosity.

* You're from another world? And you've heard all sorts of tales from their journeys? That's fascinating! Tell him, what is his journey like?

* Should you decide to tell him of upcoming events such as Link's arrival, and warn him about certain attacks Vah Ruta will use when he eventually has to face it, his admiration for you will grow even more.

* Surely you can't be a threat! So far, you've brought only good news, and warn him of upcoming dangers so he can prepare in advance!

* The final nail on the coffin is when you start talking about Mipha.

* You relay her final words to him, that once Link comes along, her spirit will be at peace. And you reassure him that she loved him with all her heart.

* Your comforting words make him melt, and it doesn't take long for him to fall for you.

* Eventually, every time you start talking about your world, he almost seems... upset.

* Don't get him wrong, your world is very interesting! And he's love to know more about it!

* But the thought of you leaving him...

* Please don't ever leave him.

* If there's ever a chance for you to get back to your world, and he's certain that there's a way for both of you to get back to Hyrule, then he'd love to visit your home!

* You'd have to explain to him that, sadly, not every human will be very accepting of a giant walking, talking shark man.

* However, if the trip is a one way thing, only you can travel through it, or if you don't seem to have any intention of returning after you get home, then he can't let you leave!

* Before you can reach your only way home, Sidon swoops you into his arms and orders a handful of Zora Guards to keep a close eye on the object that has a possibility of taking you away, and orders the others to find any way of destroying it.

* He hates seeing you so upset, and he knows it must hurt to be torn away from your previous life.

* But don't worry! You can start a new life here! With him! Isn't that wonderful?