(AOC) [Love Square] Astor, Kohga, and Sooga

Requested: Quotev user Zeldaplayer90
Summary: We have gathered here today in memory of the poor person these three have fallen for because they are ғᴜᴄᴋᴇᴅ

* Astor is probably the one who falls for you first. He kidnaps you and keeps you by his side 24/7.

* Well, mostly.

* Kohga and Sooga probably met you because they were watching over you while Astor had some business to attend to.

* While Kohga is grumbling and whining about how boring this babysitting task is, Sooga is simply curious. What made Astor so interested in you?

* Because of this curiosity, I can see Sooga falling for you a bit faster than usual, considering he's paying closer attention to you, and after watching you for a few days, he's completely fallen for you.

* He uses Kohga's boredom against him and offers to watch over you while he attends to other matters, leaving the two of you alone.

* Although the first time he'll probably accept, he would come running back in less than ten minutes.

* Kohga didn't realize- or rather, refused to acknowledge- this, but as time went on, he actually started to enjoy your company.

* From the small talk you made, to the little things you did to keep yourself preoccupied, hell, sometimes even chasing after you when you were trying to escape was kinda fun!

* Although they bicker just as much as they would in a normal love triangle, they would work better with each other than they usually would, knowing how big of a threat Astor is.

* They'll try to keep their feelings a secret from Astor, since they know the moment he even somewhat suspects them to have any sort of attachment to you, he'll be at their throats.

* They'll try to plan out a place to hide you in secret (and by 'they' I mean Sooga does all the planning while Kohga pretends to listen), but it'll be hard to mask their true intentions from Astor.

* Astor keeps a diligent eye on you whenever he can and pays close attention to the Yiga duo, knowing there is a chance you could get attached to each other considering how much time you spend around them.

* It doesn't help that Kohga is probably the most jealous yandere you could get, second only to Astor himself. He's absolutely seething with anger every time Astor shows you any sort of affection.

* Sooga will have to watch over Kohga more to keep him from throwing a tantrum. Of course, he, too, is upset with your current predicament, but he reminds Kohga that it is only a matter of time until you're by their side.

* Even with Sooga covering for him, there is no way they'll be able to hide his envy for long. Astor will find out eventually.

* When that happens, all hell breaks lose.

* Sooga and Kohga will be rushing you out of the hideout with Astor right on your tail, a wave of Malice behind him, engulfing any soldiers who couldn't make it out in time.

* It's quite possible both Sooga and Kohga could die in this encounter. Astor will be twice as determined to kill them since you've been added to the equation, and will try his hardest to make sure they can't escape.

* Should this happen, Astor will make you watch as the newly revived blights and hollows leave nothing behind. He assures you that they aren't worth mourning for; their usefulness has come to an end, after all. They are no longer necessary.

* Should both of them escape and side with the Champions, your behavior will determine their next move.

* If you still show signs of resistance or if they suspect you might try to escape them, the Champions will not know about your existence. They'll probably make up a fake story about you dying, and that being the reason of them turning on Astor, when in reality you're being kept somewhere safe and hidden.

* If you don't seem to be resisting, they will- much to Kohga's disdain and Sooga's hesitance- put you under the protection of t Hyrule Kingdom.

* Yes, they hate to do it, especially Kohga, but Sooga reminds him that this is for your safety. Since it is clear that Astor is after you, there is no doubt you will be guarded around the clock.

* Not to mention, if they lock you away now, they risk the chance of losing your trust.

* While you're being kept safe, Astor is fuming, but he manages to keep a steady head on his shoulders. If he acts rashly, he risks destroying everything he's been working for.

* So he waits, and he bides his time.

* When Hyrule Castle gets infiltrated, I can see Astor ordering a bunch of Malice Guardians to bring you to him while everyone is scrambling about, whether you be in the castle or in the secret hiding space Kohga and Sooga think you're so safe in.

* When Kohga and Sooga find out, they're looking for Astor immediately, with or without their new allies.

* Should they find him before the rest of Hyrule does, god, it'll be a whole ass war. Kohga, Sooga, and what's left of the Yiga Clan vs. Astor and his army of Malice.

* And it's all for you. Don't you feel special? :)