(AOC) {Reader Saves Astor} Astor

Requested: Quotev user Zeldaplayer90
Summary: Enemies to lovers but more unhealthy.

* This is assuming he hadn't fallen for you before you saved him.

* If you managed to save him without anyone noticing, you could probably get away with hiding him if your home is far isolated from others.

* Now, although you saved him from death, being swallowed by malice whole takes a serious toll on the body. He'll most likely spend a few weeks unconscious.

* When he wakes up, he'll probably question why in the world you saved him. He'd call you a fool, yet you still help tend to his injuries.

* It takes a while longer for him to fall, as he's sulking in his defeat. He just can't believe that Ganon turned against him!

* Yet, no matter how bitter his words are, you still aid him. You feed and give water to him every day, ask him how he's feeling, warn him if Hylian guards are nearby... why?

* Why do you help him? Why not turn him in?

* No matter what your answer is, he'll eventually start warming up to you, no matter how much he hates to admit it. After all, you took him into your care with no expectations of a reward.

* With time, he'll see you as the purest being in all of Hyrule. You're such a contrast to the corrupt Calamity who threw him away without a second thought.

* Such purity has to be protected.

* He wishes he could protect you with magic, but without the powers of Ganon, he's weak, and the Yiga Clan turned on him long ago.

* Instead, he'll use manipulation to keep you at his side. He'll convince you to leave the secluded area much less.

* Yes, all the monsters that once roamed Hyrule are gone, and everyone thinks he's dead, but what if people get suspicious? What if they start noticing you're buying supply for two people, yet you live alone? What if they ask questions of your new roommate? What if they're able to poke holes through your story?

* It's much better to grow your own food, make your own clothes, and limit interactions with others so you won't draw attention to yourself.

* So that's what you do. You minimize your interactions with others, grow your own food, occasionally hunt a few animals, all the sort.

* You and Astor start growing closer as friends, and you notice that he's started picking up reading as a hobby. On the rare occasions you have to go to any nearby villages, he asks you to buy a few certain books. You can't decipher what the titles say, they're quite pricey, even the bookstore owners either don't know what the real contents of the books are, or they give you strange looks.

* However, Astor seems quite passionate about them, so you won't judge.

* So, unaware of what exactly you're getting yourself into, you buy him all the books he needs to teach himself how to use his own magic.

* While you're doing work outside, Astor is practicing spells, gradually making himself more powerful so he can continue what he started, with you by his side.