(AOC) {BOTW Reader} Link, Zelda, {Platonic} Sidon, Teba, Yunobo, and Riju

Requested: Quotev user HamburgerFoxy
Summary: Just to clarify, the Reader took Link's place in the BOTW universe and was transported to AOC a little earlier than Sidon, Teba, Yunobo, and Riju were. AOC Link and Zelda are romantic yanderes. Sidon, Teba, Yunobo, and Riju are platonic yanderes. I've been hoping for a request like this and it was so much fun to write.

* Let's start off with your origins.

* Link in the BOTW universe died, everyone is losing hope, you refuse to give in to despair and train every day to protect your home, you earn a name for yourself and are kinda dubbed Hyrule's unofficial hero, you find the Shrine of Resurrection and the Shieka Slate, and you go on BOTW Link's journey for him.

* After defeating Ganon, you maintain a close relationship with the four that helped you capture the beasts and form a friendship with Zelda.

* One day, when you're home alone, you notice a portal has opened. You look through and see Zelda and Link being attacked by a bunch of monsters and rush in to help them.

* I imagine that the reader is sent to the AOC universe earlier than anyone else. Like, right before the Champions are officially assigned their Beasts kind of early, just so that they can have the time to develop a relationship with Link and Zelda.

* Because of this, Sidon, Teba, Yunobo and Riju are freaking out.

* Sidon, Teba, and Riju send out a whole bunch of armies to search Hyrule for you. Yunobo doesn't have an army himself, but he does get a search party of Gorons to look for you.

* Usually, there's tension between them- well, mostly between Sidon, Teba and Riju, since Yunobo isn't as possessive as the rest of them- but this time, they're all working together. Their number one priority is bringing you back.

* Meanwhile, the Hylian knight and princess are getting quite attached to you. Your dedication to protect those around you mixed with your adoration for both of them quickly wins them over.

* When the BOTW group gets sent to the AOC verse and find you again, their reactions are all varying.

* Sidon couldn't be happier to see you. You're safe! He truly thought he lost you! He gets distracted for a few moments, wanting to hug you in relief, only to barely dodge an attack from Waterblight. He's told to focus, and he does, making sure no attacks can land on you.

* He 100% gives you that hug when the fight is over though.

* When Teba sees you board Vah Medoh, he immediately shoots a flurry of bomb arrows, creating a wall of smoke shielding you from view. While the smoke lingers, he rushes up to you and asks if you've been hurt. When you tell him that your injuries are minimal, he'll let out a breath of relief, but won't relax just yet. You're in the middle of a war, and he refuses to be torn away from you again.

* When you reach Vah Rudania to fight Fireblight, Yunobo's reaction is a mix of "You're here! Thank goodness you're safe!" and "YOU HAD TO FIGHT THIS THING ALONE?!" As scared as he is, he does his best to use his shield to protect you from any incoming attacks.

* Riju, just like Sidon, gets distracted when she sees you. However, unlike Sidon, nothing is stopping her from flinging herself into your arms. Patricia defends her while she rushes towards you, asking where in the world you've been and if you're alright. Her attention is dragged back to the battlefield as Thunderblight nearly lands an attack on you, and she spends the rest of the battle standing by your side, ready to defend you.

* When you've managed to save all the Beasts, you won't be able to go anywhere without at least one of the members of the BOTW gang by your side. They've already lost you once, they won't leave you again.

* Zelda and Link are out on edge when it comes to your friends from another timeline. Of course, they would be worried if you suddenly disappeared without a trace, but the way they look at you and treat you simply doesn't sit will with either of them.

* When it comes to the BOTW gang, Yunobo isn't that aware of Link and Zelda's obsession, Sidon is cautious but is unaware of any malice from them, Riju is aware and clings to you in hopes to getting them to back away, and Teba is aware and keeps a diligent eye on you and the Hylian duo, just in case they try something.

* When time comes for you to leave, the BOTW gang is glad to have you back, while Zelda and Link are doing everything in their power to bring you to their world without your friends.

* Since Teba and Riju were the most wary of the AOC duo, there's a chance they might have been able to snatch a kew components needed to bring you back to the AOC verse, just in case the two got any ideas.

* In this instance, the BOTW gang will forget any tension they once had and will form a truce to keep you safe. You'll be brought between Zora's Domain, Rito Village, Goron City, and Gerudo Town so each can take turns spending quality time with you and keeping you safe.

* Yunobo feels guilty that it came to this and tries to make it up to you by making your visits to Goron City entertaining, Sidon finds this arrangement regrettable yet necessary, and Teba and Riju, although they hate it when you resist and want to be let go, don't regret their actions and believe this is best for you.

* If you're ever brought back to the AOC verse, you better believe they'll be doing everything in their power to find out how to get you back. However, I doubt that they'll succeed, since Terrako doesn't exist in the BOTW timeline (I think).

* However, if they, against all odds, find a way back to you, Link and Zelda will form a temporary truce to keep them away. Since they most likely brought you back without the other Champions' knowledge or approval, they most likely won't have their support if they want you to stay.

* If they succeed in fending off the BOTW gang though, that alliance goes out the window and they're at each other's throats so they can be your one and only.

* To put it lightly, having all these yanderes at the same time would be... hectic.