🌸2🌸

Song choice : take me where your heart is by Q

"I think you put too much sugar babe"  my boyfriend looked at the cake recipe.

"No I didn't the recipe said 4 cups of suga-" I paused when I looked back at the measurements and realised that it turned out to be two cups of sugar and the four cups were for the flour.

"You were saying" he crossed his arms.

"Shut it four eyes"

He leaned back on the counter looking at me.

"I think maybe you're the one who needs to wear glasses busy putting 4 cups of sugar in one cake mix" he flicked my ear playfully.

"You're lucky your girlfriend is a genius because if we half the mixture then we can add two more cups of flour to both bowls so that the ratio is the same" I smiled at him.

"I love you but I have no idea what you just said but you're the smart one in this relationship so go crazy" he kissed my temple and hugged me from behind.

"Why do you smell like me?" He sniffed my shirt like the weirdo he is. Well my weirdo.

"Other than the fact that you are always either holding me or hugging me, I used your deodorant" I continued mixing the batter after fixing the sugar overdose.

"So you're the one whose finishing my stuff" he complained.

"Hey I rather smell like F boy ice musk than lavender sweat plus mens deodorant actually last twenty four hours" I countered.

"Fair point"

He tried to swipe his finger in the batter but I hit it away.

"Get your dirty fingers away" I pushed him back.

"Ouch it's only us whose going to eat the cake though" he whined.

"You can lick the spoon you big baby" I handed him the spatula.

"I'll give you something to lick if you continue with that attitude" he leaned against the counter enjoying the flustered look on my face.

"You know what?" I crossed my arms.

"What?" He mirrored my action.

I plastered flour on his face. He opened his mouth in shock causing me to laugh.

"Oh you are in for it, come here"

I ran around the island laughing really hard. We were now on opposite sides of the island.

"Say you're sorry then I'll not do anything" he put both hands on the counter.

"Or what?" I challenged him.

"You are really digging yourself a deeper hole love" he squinted his eyes at me.

He went down and I couldn't see him. My only hope was to run fast out of the kitchen.

I tried but failed miserably and he ended catching me. He threw me over his shoulder and smacked my butt.

"Damn that's foul play" I groaned.

He put me back down and smiled at his victory.

"No darling its called revenge"

He leaned down and kissed me.

"Sweet sweet victory"

I rolled my eyes and returned to the kitchen to put the cake in the oven. I looked in the microwave mirror and saw this boys big ass hand print on my shorts.

"Really dude!"

"I love you too" he yelled back.