🕸part two 🕸

Song choice Body ain't me by pink sweat$ it doesn't correlate with the story but the song is sweet it gets me in my feels 🥰✨💫 any way lets continue loves.

Even though its been a month since I warned Cassian about what hanging around me would do to his social standing at school, he still stuck around and believe it or not he took me on more than one epic date.

However, we never really agreed on a title. I wouldn't mind being called his girlfriend but I also didn't want to rush things. He was a shadow bender, which meant that he could control shadows and even travel through them.

Since his power involved energies that also meant that we were in the same classes. Unfortunately, I was also in similar classes with Dahlia whose power was electricity so we were also in the same classes.

We were currently in our energies class, If your power involved the bending of an energy or it dealt with frequencies then this was the class you would attend. So since my power was clairvoyance I had to learn how to control it just like my mom. 

Miss Cloud helped each person individually guiding them through the steps to harness their power. Dahlia was currently showing off by lighting fifty bulbs at the same time.

"Well done Dahlia, I dig the sparks keep it up" Miss Cloud praised her then moved to me with that same airy smile that she carried like she was having a spiritual awakening or the look you get when you do a lot of pot.

"Y/N are up for some communication on the other side of the spirit realm?" She bobbed her head.

"Um yeah sure" I shrugged.

"Alright dig deep inside you then pretend to look for a lost soul until it feels real" her tone was serious now.

I looked over at Cassian who winked at me causing me to blush. I closed my eyes then looked within. First there was darkness then a dim light shone and I opened my eyes. There near Miss Cloud was an old woman who looked sad.

"You can see someone correct?'' Miss Cloud looked about her not seeing the old woman "Speak to her Y/N"

"Hello ma'am are you alright?" my voice was shaky and the room was dead silent.

"I think I am lost poor child could you please help me?" she croaked.

I knew what I had to do this wasn't the first time I helped a soul cross over. It was a sad job but it brought me clarity knowing that I could help people. 

"Here take my hand I'll help you find your way" I gave her a warm smile and took her hand.

I saw the light and guided her towards it.

"Keep going straight and you'll find your peace" 

She looked at me then transformed into a younger version of herself .

"Thank you child" 

I closed my eyes then opened them to see that I hadn't moved from my seat and to the whole class staring at me in awe. Miss Cloud broke in too a slow clap that built up with the whole class clapping as well, except for Dahlia who stared daggers into me.

The bell rang and everyone packed their bags, I felt someone come up behind me.

"Listen here freak just drop out before you end up disappointed when you realise you have no place here" Dahlia's nostrils flared as she spat her venom. 

I picked up my bag and looked at her dead in the eyes.

"Suck my dick Dahlia or do you prefer Mr. Stanford's better" I smiled when her eyes twitched. She pushed past my shoulder then stormed out. Cassian walked up to me smirking after seeing the interaction.

"I think I need to save you as badass in my phone now" he put his arm around my shoulder.

"Oh really what am I saved as?" I looked up at him as we walked to the cafeteria.

"It's a secret" he kissed my cheek.

"Hey that's not fair, I'll tell you what I saved you as" I begged.

"Nope" 

We ate lunch together then finished the rest of the day which went achingly slow. Dahlia thankfully kept her distance but still managed to glare at me at any given moment. 

"My house or your house" I asked as we entered his black mustang. 

"My house, my parents aren't home so it will be quiet." He reversed out of the parking lot then drove off.

He drove with one hand on the wheel and the other held my hand, tracing circles on the inside. 

"Can I ask what happened during class, I mean you started to glow then it just disappeared" he cleared his throat.

"Oh I helped this lady cross over to the other side." I said casually.

"Whoa that's pretty wicked, so how many souls can you cross over in a day" he turned into the gates of his mansion, personally I would call it a castle. 

"Uh I'm not sure but I guess that's why I want to become a nurse so I can help people who can't cross over because they are afraid or confused." I smiled somberly.

"Well aren't you the long Island medium" He teased. I rolled my eyes and smacked him on the arm.

We did our homework peacefully then went to his room to listen to music. Red Bone by Childish Gambino filled the room with sweet serenades. I laid my head on his chest with our legs intertwined. 

"So you're really not going to tell me what you saved me as" I leaned on my hands so I could face him. His eyes were closed but he smiled.

" I saved you as stella meus" he looked at me smiling when he saw I was confused. 

"It means my star in Latin, even though my work needs me to work where there is darkness I just remember my light which is you."

I blushed hiding my face feeling overwhelmed by his sweet words.

"I'm your star" I smiled at him.

"Yes baby you're my star" he hugged me closer to him.