🕸8🕸

Author ~Oh my gorgeous honeybees I'm feeling super badass vibes tonight  lets do this😚

song choice: High School Sweethearts by Melanie Martinez 

I hate high school with every fiber of my being, not only that my high school is a school for the genetically gifted and future super heroes. More like super assholes. If your power isn't flashy or if you're not the child of a famous super hero then you're at the bottom of the food chain.

I was in a category that was spat on daily. My dear mother was a well known villain. Her power was clairvoyance but not the kind most people think of. She could call on the spirits of people with supernatural abilities and channel their power. However you need to be close with the spirits first to use their power.

The government pitied me and sent me to foster care. My foster parents were heaven sent, they took care of my siblings and I like we were their children. They weren't really my siblings but I took care of them like we were family.

Back to the hell I call high school at the top of the food chain was the twins Dahlia and Darius. Their parents saved the city on countless occasions and they loved too remind the rest of the school how much better they were than everyone else.

Dahlia had a vendetta against me, not many villain kids are accepted into the top hero school especially when their parents are in solitary confinement.

I was currently in history learning about how the system works on nepotism or as they call it 'Hard work', when someone entered the class. 

"Class lets give a warm welcome to our new student" 

Okay I've seen a lot of hot guys but this guy wasn't even at that level.  He broke the fucking bar, he looked like an angel and a vampire had a baby and they ended up creating this beautiful specimen. He had long dark hair and bronze skin that shimmered in the light.

I felt ashamed to be in his presence. His eyes were brown but close to gold and the rings on his hands made me shift in my seat.

"I'm Cassian" he nodded to the class. His voice was like sweet honey dripping down the throat of red sparrow. The perfect kind of deep that'll make  you shiver deliciously.  

"Alright Cassian you can take a seat near Y/N at the back" 

I swallowed avoiding his gaze.

"Careful not to get possessed by the bitch oops I meant freak" Dahlia sneakered causing the rest of the class to laugh. The teacher brushed her off then continued the lesson while I burned with embarrassment.

He sat down next to me but I still didn't look at him afraid that he was put off by my sliver eyes and hair. Perks of seeing ghost is the permanent change in hair colour to silver not even bleaching could change it.

I felt a gentle tap on my shoulder and turned to find him shyly smiling at me.

"Could you possibly lend me a pen Y/N" he asked gingerly. And he remembered my name. Oh and the way he said my name.

"Of course here, I have black if that's okay" I handed him the pen our fingers brushing each other.

"It's perfect, thanks" 

The bell ran and everyone rushed out of class not even bothering to take down the weekend homework. 

"Thanks for the pen Y/N" he gave me a lopsided smile.

"You can keep it" I packed my books and noticed he was still there.

"Can I help you with anything else Cassian?" I sheepishly asked.

"Uh I don't want to be a burden but I barely know anyone here could you show me around if you don't mind" He rocked back and forth on his heels.

"Listen Cassian you're really cool and I don't want to taint you, I'm not sure if you realised but the title freak Dahlia gave me wasn't and an understatement, hang around with me and they'll torment you too" 

I was about to walk past him when he gently grabbed my arm and pulled me back to where I was standing so we were face to face.

"I don't care about rumors actually that shit's not new to me so I guess same birds of a feather flock together and, maybe I want you to taint me, so Y/N would you kindly show me the science labs" he smiled his teeth a perfect white.

"Also I don't  think you're a freak just because your mom is bad doesn't mean your bad too" he admitted.

"How do you know who my mom is?" 

"Your hair and eyes are iconic plus a beautiful feature" he smiled and leaned back on the table. My cheeks burned at the comment, bold are we.

"Okay, how do you know?"

"How do I know what?'' he crossed his arms.

"That I'm not bad" I raised an eyebrow.

"Well are you?" he leaned in close so that our faces were inches apart.

"Am I what?" I smirked at the ping pong game we were conversing in.

"Bad Y/N, are you bad?" he whispered in my ear causing me to tilt my head to give him access to my neck. I don't know how he did it but its like he had complete control over me.

"I asked you question sweetheart" he whispered into my ear causing me to clench my thighs.

"No Cassian I'm not bad." I smiled looking away from him.

"Good" he looked me in the eye.

"The science labs are  down there" I stood back and grabbed his arm to lead him out of class with him following happily and everyone else staring like creeps.

Should I do a part two honeybees✨💕💫🕸 not only for this  one but other stories, just comment on the ones where you want a part two and you shall receive babes.