❣final part❣

Last part ladies

(Lol tomorrow turned into almost a month, don't worry babes I'm almost done with exams)

Song choice~ So into you Tamia 

I went to bed feeling a pure sense of euphoria. I could still feel Dante's swollen lips on mine. I wish that moment lasted forever. 

"Y/N, darling we have some news for you wake up" My mother burst through the door, causing me to cover my face with my pillow.

"Ma what is so important that needs attention early this morning?"

"A letter came for you in the mail from the Biblioteca Angelica"

"What?!" I shot out of bed to stand by her side.

We looked at the letter. My future written down in that envelope.

"Well, open it" she whispered.

I took it from her hands slowly opening the letter with trembling hands. 

Dear Y/N L/N

We would gladly accept you here at the biblioteca Angelica in Rome. We expect your presence in two days time. 

from Chief librarian.

"They chose me Mama, I'm going to Rome" I squealed jumping into her arms.

I run down stairs to find my father reading the paper.

"Papa I got in, they accepted me"   I smiled hugging him from behind.

Then it hit me. I was leaving home. I was leaving everything I came to love and grow up with. My smile dropped and sat down slowing an overwhelming feeling of dread clouded me.

"Pumpkin what's wrong, I thought you were happy?" My mother held my shoulder.

"I'm going to go for a long time and.." I paused.

"You feel like you're not ready to let us go" she spoke the words I was dreading to say out loud.

"Look at me" She held my face in her hands as tears threatened to spill from both of us.

"You are going to go to Rome, then my sweet pumpkin you will learn what needs to be learnt, then after all of that is done you will come back to us and own that little library downtown, okay?" she wiped a stray tear.

"Yes mama" I croaked afraid I would break into tears. 

I freshened up and got to packing. I was contemplating how I would break it to Dante and Marco that I was leaving just as soon as they came back. 

A knock from the door pulled me from my train of thoughts. 

"I'll get it."

I rushed downstairs to find Marco at the door. Memories of last night still stung but I kept a clear mind.

"Marco" I greeted.

"I'm so sorry about last night Y/N" he scratched the back of his neck. "I had no right saying those things to you but you were right I was insecure and what ever choice you make I won't be a dick about it" 

I looked at him with a stoic expression which slowly broke into a small smile. I pulled him into a hug wrapping arms around his torso.

"I forgive you Coco" I whispered into his chest.

He hugged me back tightly and rested his chin on my head.

"Would things have been different if we met early in life?" he whispered in my hair.