❣part two❣

Part two!!!!!!

Song choice alone by Doja cat.

After I spent today with the boys separately, I wasn't really sure how tonight will pan out. They didn't technically say they wanted to be with me but their gifts proved deeper feelings. I think, maybe I was overthinking it as usual.

I changed into the dress my mother made for me. It was a baby tulle material with lilies stitched at the bottom. She braided my hair into a goddess braid and added more flowers to complement the rest of the dress.

"That is a pretty necklace and ring darling, who did you get it from?" she smiled cheekily at me through the mirror. 

"The necklace is from Dante and the ring is from Marco" I sighed twirling the ring in between my fingers.

"Oh dear" She said shocked.

"What do you mean 'oh dear' they mean nothing more than pure tokens of affection from friends to a friend" I tried to convince myself.

"Well do you love one of them more than a friend?" she questioned.

"No...I..I love them both equally no more than friends" I sighed feeling addled.

"It's okay maybe I'm looking to much into it just go enjoy yourself."  She kissed me on the head and left.

I grabbed my shawl and left towards the town that was now filled with animated laughter and delicious foods on display. I spotted them by the main bridge looking tense than usual.

"Sorry I took long, I couldn't find my shoes" 

They both turned eyes going wide when they saw me. 

"Merda" Marco whispered under his breath.

"You look breath taking Luna" Dante breathed.

"Oh please why are you guys acting like you've never seen me in a dress, now come on I don't want to miss the puppet show." 

I hooked our arms together then pulled them towards the rest of the fun. The puppet show would have been more enjoyable if either one of them would have stopped staring at me. One would stare and when he got caught by the other they would stop and it became a whole cycle.

I doubt they even knew the plot of the show. Afterwards we roomed through out the night, eating and playing games, telling jokes but somehow there was still this air of tension that hung in the air.

I tried hard to ignore it but they were becoming irritating to be around. Marco started drinking and he became a little tipsy. 

"Why don't we go to the beach?" I offered. Maybe a change of scenery would be best for everyone.

The walk was silent and awkward. 

"So how was every ones night, I sure enjoyed myself?" I tried to break the silence as we reached the bench that was near the coast.

"Luna could we talk in privat-" Dante whispered.

"Oh please Mr. Hot shot why don't you ask her now with everyone here hmm?!" Marco slurred on his words.

"What is he talking about?" I asked confused.

"Marco lets do this the right way?" Dante pleaded.

"No its time to be honest" Marco walked up to my face and I could smell the liquor coming of him. 

"Y/N, sweet sweet Y/N, the only girl in town all the boys want" He smiled stepping back stumbling a bit.

I looked at him keeping a stoic ulterior, that was the only way to handle him when he was like this.

"We never separated because of the war no, we separated because we had a fight." he smiled but a glint of sadness flashing his eyes.

"I have loved you for as long as I can remember but that doesn't matter because you love him" he pointed violently at Dante. 

"Marco pleas-" I begged him to stop.

That only made him come into my face again.

"Tell me I'm lying!" He spat.

"Of course you would want him, you're nothing but a gold digger" he scoffed.

"Back up Marco" Dante came between us to try and ease the fight.

"So all of that was bullshit right?" I pushed past Dante to shove Marco causing him to stumble back.

"Its funny, no, hilarious that just hours ago you talked about how you would stay with me no matter what, now here you are drunk and insecure trying to bring me down!" I yelled in his face.

"No say something else Marco go ahead, some kind of friend you are!" 

I turned so that I was facing both of them.

"I'm not really sure what's going on, in our relationship but it's a lot to ponder on and I don't want to hurt anyone." 

I wrapped my shawl tighter around me and walked away on the brink of tears. I don't know or maybe I did know who I loved but I guess I couldn't bring myself to say it.

I got home and found my parents asleep on the couch. I kissed them both on the cheek and placed a blanket around them both. I changed into my sleeping gown feeling down and dispirited.

Song choice Meet me at our spot by THE ANXIETY, Willow and Tyler Cole.

I heard stones knocking at the window and peered to see who it was. Dante stood at the bottom gesturing me to come down. I slipped on my slippers and wrapped my robe around me. I walked silently out of the house careful not to wake my parents up.

"I took him home safely, he was just a bit out of it." He said bashfully shifting on the spot.

"Would you care to explain to me what happened back there?" I sniffled.

"When we were at war Marco had confessed to all the boys that he had feelings for you and he said he was going to make it just do he could tell you when he come back."  He sighed " I envied how brave he was to be open with his feelings something I had been failing to do for eight years" 

I looked down and he walked closer to hold my hands.

"I hope this still means something but Y/N, I will always hold you closer to heart because you are the reason I see why people say love is real." 

"I'm sorry it took so long for me to say it, goodbye Luna" he kissed my hands and proceeded to walk away before I stopped him.

"Wait Dante" he stopped "I'm also at wrong because I have also been scared to be real with how I feel about you" 

He turned to face me and I walked up to him holding his face in my hands.

"I want to be with you just as much as you want to be with me, if that's what you want?"

Suddenly he pulled me into a passionate kiss that had me week in the knees. He held me by the waist with one hand and the other at the back of my neck to steer the kiss. It was everything I dreamed for in my first kiss. Nothing will go wrong with us.

Poor Y/N you don't know what's coming, part three maybe tomorrow