🎃12🎃

I'm going with the flow these days 

song choice my girlfriend is a witch by October county

I will admit being a witch is quite the difficulty especially since everyone expects you to be at the top of your game. To make things even worse my parents are  the worlds most famous sorcerers. So the pressure is high but somehow I've managed.

However, me being able to manage had struck up some competition between Nicolai Darkwood and I as his family was also known for being powerful 

 He had every witch in the coven swooning, I didn't blame them though he was deadly charming.

Due to our heated competition and drive to knock the other opponent of the top we despised each other. But it was the kind of hate were we did occasionally flirt with each other and make out in empty classrooms.

"So are we still going to this years willow moon ball or we are pigging it out at my place?" Valentina asked leaving her books in her locker

"I'm not sure, but I think we should go it is our last year as trainee witches might as well have fun'' I leaned against her watching Nicolai and his gang walked past us. He looked up at me then winked causing me to clear my throat.

"Are you sure its not because you want to see your dark prince?" She smirk seeing me make eye contact with him for a good minute.

"What?! No ways I want to enjoy the night and please Nick is so like ew" I murmured the last part.

"Please you two have the hots for each other and even the entire school sees it" she countered.

"I'll see you later" I turned to her.

"Don't try to avoid it but see yeah" 

I turned back to my locker and felt someone come up behind me. 

"Jeez Nico do you always carry the sick scent of death everywhere you go?" I teased turning around only to be trapped between his arms.

"You, me the willow moon ball" he smiled showing of his sharp canines.

"And why would I do that Nico?" I humored him.

"Because we are amazing together and I want to show off my girlfriend" He smiled caging me in his arms.

"Pick me up at eight and bring Andre, he is Victoria's date"

"Done" 

Victoria came over and we got ready together. I decided to go with a black dress that was open in the back and also cinched my waist. I went with bouncy curls and gothic make up. Victoria went with a more lighter version of my style. The boys picked us up and judging from Nico's reaction I looked bloody good.

"What cat got your tongue Nico?" I teased moving into his arms.

He gripped my waist pulling me close then kissed my neck lightly. 

"You look bewitching my heart"

I blushed and hid my face "You are  too kind Sir Nicolai" 

We entered the car and drove the school with Nico's hand on my thigh all throughout  the ride. Every time we stopped he would caress it moving up higher then move it back down. I could feel his shitty handsome smirk ever time I gasped.

When we got to the gym turned ball venue and it all looked enchanting. Victoria was whisked away immediately but we both looked at each other and gave the look that neither of us would return together after tonight.

"Would you like to dance darling?" Nico held out his hand.

"Thought you would never ask" 

The crowd opened up and all the lights shined to the center. The boys hollered as Nico through his jacket into the crowd causing me to roll my eyes. We took our positions as the song changed to  something more appropriate for a tango because we are dramatic like that.

The dance was filled with passion and fierceness, by the time we finished I had forgotten there were other people in the room. We finished with my arm stretched out and his hand on my waist. He kissed my shoulder and winked.

"Want to go somewhere more private" He whispered in my ear.

"Lead the way prince charming or as Victoria likes to call you my dark prince" 

"That would make you my dark princess then" He kissed my cheek.