🖤9🖤

Hey honey bunnies so I feel like fictionally stealing some pretty diamonds feat Bonney and Clyde action in the midst.

Song choice heaven Julia Michaels 

When you come from the gutter and desperately want to be part of that rich privileged world, they'll tell you no then shove you back into the dirt. I loathed being at the bottom but after I met Danny we rose to the top.

"Diamonds Danny!" I yelled excitedly.

"What are you talking about doll?" he mumbled into the pillow with his bare back to me.

I sat on his back while scrolling through the Catier website on my tablet.

"Tonight the La vie en rose ruby is being displayed tonight" I squealed excitedly as he flipped  over so  that I was straddling him.

"Isn't that a bit risky doll, don't you think we'll get caught" he smirked at me. I leaned down so that our lips were a breath apart.

"That's the best part baby and we're going to get that pretty diamond." I whispered and looked him in the eyes.

He rubbed up and down my sides, my nightgown riding up. I could see the wheels in his head turning, contemplating, scheming just like he always did before we took on a job.

"You want that diamond doll" he held the back of my neck firmly.

"Yes, badly Danny" I smiled.

"I'll get you that diamond then" he kissed my neck gently moving up then flipped me so I was under him.

"Once we have that diamond we can leave New York, Danny we could go to Greece or Japan" I cupped his face.

He kissed me gently than looked at me.

"We'll go everywhere doll" he whispered.

"Really?" 

"Of course cause I can't imagine being in this world without you" he confessed.

"You just know the right words to make me swoon Danny" I giggled.

We got up and made breakfast while I explained how we would steal the diamond without getting caught. 

"Now this diamond is said to be worth 4.5 million dollars and there will be heavy security at the opening and only the richest of New York will be attending."  I explained showing him the layout.

"So where's my opening" he asked.

"When they exhibit the diamond will do a simple switch and swap, you think you can do it without triggering the alarm?"

"Done it once, I think I can do it again" he leaned over the counter.

The door bell rang and it was our outfits. Might as well do it in style.

"Your suit prince charming" I handed it to him.

"Wow Prada, what's the occasion?" he smirked.

"We are about to becoming millionaires baby" 

He picked me up and placed me on the cold counter causing me to hiss when it comes in contact with my bare thigh. He pulled me into a kiss, caressing my lower lip with his tongue. In response I parted my lip giving him access. He pulled me closer to him then ran his hands up my thigh to where I wanted him the most.

Our fun was stopped when the door bell rang again. He sighed then kissed my shoulder.

"I guess we'll continue this later" He winked then took the suit to go change.

I jumped down then checked to see that it was our close friend Diana.

"Hey D, you got the stuff?" I smiled as she held up the bag.

"Keys to the latest Ferrai SF90 Stradale and a big fake ruby diamond, Oh and the other bag is at the location" she looked impressed.

"Are you sure you guys want to do this?" she looked worried.

"When have we ever disappointed, don't worry I'll wire you the money once we sell it to our buyer" 

"You know Y/N, you were always so daring as a kid, personally I'm glad you carried it with you" She waved then left.

I walked into the bedroom to find him in a towel that hung low on his hips. Droplets of water running down from the tips of his hair and down his back. He turned to see me standing at the door.

"Like what you see doll" he smirks kissing me on the cheek.

"Oh no baby I love what I see" He smacked my ass causing me to giggle.

I showered then changed into a black velvet dress then added a simple gold necklace with matching earrings. I kept my hair and make up simple but still managed to look expensive.

When I walked out Danny's eyes went wide.

"Damn Y/N you look absolutely gorgeous, I... I'm lost for words" His cheeks tinted red.

"Thanks Danny" I pecked him on the lips then put the keys in his hands.

"You got us a Ferrari!" he yelled excitedly then cleared his throat "Cool a Ferrari" 

I rolled my eyes then hooked our arms together so we could leave. I looked back at our studio apartment one more time. This would be our last time here after tonight we would leave New York immediately. We would run to London and if there was no news or chaos we would finally live happily together.

We got to the event and it was thankfully packed. The more the people the less likely we would get caught. I held his hand to see if he was okay. He looked at me then nodded.

"I need to go check somethings at the back I'll be back soon, I'll meet you by the swan diamonds" I whispered in his ear.

"Sure thing" he nodded.

I checked what I needed, when I got them I returned back to him. I took two champagne flutes then returned to him. 

I handed him one then looked at him. He accepted it then drank it looking at me.

"Its a good day?" I asked.

"It's a good life" He answered.

"For us baby" he wrapped his arm around my shoulder as we walked out the event.

When we entered the car I grabbed the bag of the other diamonds I stole when I left. Danny's mouth dropped.

"Oh baby you didn't think we came here for one diamond did you?" I smirked then laughed at the look of shock on his face.

"Next stop the world" he chuckled.

Ocean eight items love that movie😫👌✨