👑11👑

Vibes just vibes babes 

Song choice pu$$y fairy by  Jhené Aiko

I was told that you should be happy at your wedding but I was far from that. My groom wasn't all that great but we both didn't want to be together. We did dance and pretend like we were a happy couple but deep down I knew the King had a strong distaste for me.

I excused myself and decided to take a walk through the garden maze. My wedding dress was quite heavy but it was still the most beautifully crafted gown I had ever worn. It was cream and had gold lining at the bottom. In my chest laid the jewels that a queen wore on important events.

I walked further into the maze until I reached my favorite spot which was a circular bench and at the very center was a rose bush that bloomed thick white roses.

I sat down and ponder over the recent events but was  suddenly pulled out when I heard a sound rustling by the bushes. Terrified, I broke into a sprint back to the party but was too slow due to the dress.

I heard steps gaining up on me but dared not to look back. Suddenly a hand grabbed my neck pulling me against a hard chest. My chest heaved up and down in terror. However, I did feel a tinge of desire to the alluring figure behind me.

"I would appreciate it your majesty if you cooperated with me" his voice was a deep timbre with a touch a charm to it. 

"What will you do if I don't listen?" I whispered.

I felt his breath fan over my neck creating goosebumps.

"You don't want to know" He breathed causing me to shiver. 

"Come on this way darling we don't want to get caught up with the royal guard do we." 

I felt a knife being pressed up against my lower back urging me to walk. He guided me towards an opening in the wall.

"That's ridiculous my dress won't be able to fit through" I turned around to be met with a man with wild lavender hair. His face was covered with a mask but his beautiful lilac eyes shone bright in the moonlight.

"Pardon me your majesty but I'm just following orders" 

"Whose orders?!"

"Your mother's" he eyed my dress.

Suddenly my corset was cut open with his knife causing my gown to fall leaving me in my under dress.

"What on earth?! This is obscene" I squealed covering my self.

"Apologies for your beautiful gown but we really need to leave, here is my coat" He looked away thankfully when the dress fell.

"Why should I even go with you?!" I huffed. He rubbed his temples.

"Its complicated but if we don't leave, the king will end up poisoning you tonight if you return" he grumbled.

I took his coat which faintly smelt like burnt wood and lavender. I proceeded to crawl through the space feeling like every bit of dignity was seeping out of me . I knew once I was free that it would make sense to run but I had no where else to go. He crawled out after me and pulled my arm towards a black stallion that was tied up.

He helped me up the horse and broke into a fast trot. I held onto him tightly as the wind blew past my ears.

"We will stop by an inn for the night" he yelled over his shoulder. 

I nodded my head but my mind was somewhere else. I couldn't stomach the fact that the king wanted me dead. I felt a hand rub my knuckles gently making my heart flutter.

"We are here" 

He slid down gracefully then held me by my waist to help me get down. The simple act made me blush. He cleared his throat and hesitantly caressed my collar bone, my skin heat up as he moved closer.

"Your necklace will catch a lot of attention" He whispered.

His calloused yet gentle fingers took my necklace off and he placed it in the pocket of my, well his, coat.

"Wait" I held his arm "I don't even now your name" 

He flicked my chin playfully then lowered himself to be in level with my eyes.

"You can call me Francis but most call me shadow, princess" he looked at the inn then at me.

"Can you pretend to be drunk for me?"

"What?!" I said taken aback.

Then he looked at me with pleading eyes.

I sighed "Fine" 

He held me strongly by the waist cueing me to slump against him. I will admit wrapping my arms around his neck was unnecessary but seeing him get flustered excited my senses.

"Alright show time" he mumbled under his breath.  

We walked in and there were a few people but there was still a lot of noise

"Johnny could you get me a room mate" 

"Nah shadow I luv yah mate but after yesterday's fiasco, I'm kinda hesitant to let you back in" the mans voice had a nasal tone like someone who was punched in the nose a few times. 

I felt Francis tense up a bit so with all the courage I mastered up I performed the most immodest scene ever.

"Franciss, you told me you were going to teach me how to ride that big stallion of yours" I moaned slurring a bit catching everyone's attention. "You know Francis the one under your bel-"

"Alright, alright here's your key, you leave early in the morning" the landlord threw the key and Francis tried hard to stifle a laugh.

"Come on my little minx" 

He lifted me causing me to squeal and hold onto his shirt.

"Really big stallion?" He snickered.

"Little minx?" I countered.

"This will be a long night"