💞5💞

Mafia boy friend and girlfriend type of shit because I feel like spoiling you hotties.  Ps I've decided to give the guys names cause I feel its more reader friendly but its still Y/N  😘🥰. 

Ps a Dona is a female Don and yeah this one is spicy as in spiceeeee

Song choice  Desperado Rihanna

Luca and I have never been on the same page but that wasn't going to stop me from taking over the south side of the Altamira in Tamaulipas.We have had some problems over the past year but tonight he wanted to propose a deal on how to share the power.

 Its not everyday you find a woman being a Dõna in these streets. But my father entrusted me with the family business and I wasn't going to let him down.

 "Boss we're here" my driver stopped in front of the Alverez villa gate.

 "I'll go in alone wait for me here."I stepped out of the car and smiled to the cameras. The gate opened and the guards bowed to me.

 "He is waiting for you in is office Dõna" one of them led me down the hallway of the big mansion.

 "Well if it isn't my favourite Don Luca Alverez" I sat opposite him while he smoked his cigar."Its been long Dõna you've been busy I see" he stood up and sauntered over to me bending down so that our lips were inches apart. 

 "What do you want Luca?" I whispered wrapping my hand slowly around his tie. 

 "You princesa" he breathed.I leaned in close to his lips until they were almost touching then whispered, "Too bad" then leaned back smirking.

He stood back up giving me a lopsided grin.

"You got a thing for teasing people sweet heart" 

He walked over to the bar and poured himself a glass of whiskey. 

"No just you, Luca lets make this easy you get forty percent of the docks and I'll get sixty percent" I said with my business tone.

He took a swig of his drink with his back to me.

"No" he sniffed and poured more whiskey.

"What do you mean no I've always owned those docks now you want to put your spoiled hands on it." I stood up crossing my arms.

"Watch your tone with me princesa before I bend you over my knee and spank some manners into you" he calmly stated leaving me flustered.

He stalked towards me causing me to move back and my ass hit against the desk. He bent down to trail his nose lightly against my neck causing me to tremble.

"I'll agree to your contract if you let me take you on a date" he whispered and looked me in the eye.

"Deal, and by the way you didn't need to go through all of this to ask me on a date" I kissed him on the cheek "I would have said yes if you asked" 

I was about to walk away when he pulled me back and placed me on his desk. 

"I want to leave you a crying, moaning, mess baby, you want that?" his hand trailed up my bare thigh causing me to whimper at gentle touch.

"Wreck me Luca, please" I begged.

Something in him snapped making his eyes darken with lust.

"Say it again baby" he growled.

"Please Luca touch me" 

he groaned grabbing me by the neck and kissing me like a starved man. He licked my lips asking for entrance and I let him take complete control over me. He wrapped my legs around his waist making me feel his growing hard on.

I moaned into the kiss as his hand trailed up my neck squeezing lightly. He pulled back leaving me breathless and needy. 

"I'll pick you up at eight princesa, dress pretty for me"

One word DAMN.