30 | stalker

Before I start this chapter, I'm really excited to tell you guys that once I've finished this story I'll be starting a new one!
It's going to be called Glass and it will be the second book in the Obsession Series!

But it will NOT be a sequel.

The series will be an independent series which means you can read them in any order because the stories don't follow the same story line (though there may be a connection or two if you're lucky!)

But I can tell you it will also be a Mystery/ Thriller story about a girl with a stalker. Hence it being part of the Obsession series.

Anywhoooo... follow me to find out more as well as when I'll be posting the prologue!

All the love xxxx
___________________________________

Louis came in more frequently these days. He wouldn't always talk to me, but on days he did, he seemed realitively charming.

He always sat at the same table in the corner. Always asked for a decaf coffee, and occasionally my number.

"Sorry, I don't think my number is on our menu." I joke it off, as usual.

"You can't make a special order?" He asks, playing along.

"Nope, sorry." I smile. "Anything else?"

"I guess that will be it." Louis shrugs. "Thanks, Mason."

"No problem." I say before walking to another table to get their order.

After nearly an hour, Louis is still here. He sits at his table, a book in his hands and his attention directed to the pages.

"Why don't you go ask him about his book?" Mike nudges me in the side with his elbow and a wink. "There's no one else who needs to be served right now."

"How about you go ask him." I roll my eyes but smile because I know he's joking. "Plus, I have a boyfriend."

"Damn, girl." Mike laughs. "I said talk to him, not birth his children."

"Yeah but it was implied." I grumbled.

"Fine." Mike shrugs. "I'll talk to him, then."

I raise an eyebrow at him as he walks around the counter.

"But it will probably be about you anyway." Mike smiles before walking toward Louis' table.

I sigh, a bit aggravated that no on seems to grasp the concept that I have a very hot boyfriend.

Finally after another hour, I glanced over to his table. He was gone but left a tip and a note with numbers on it.

It took me a while to figure out it was his phone number.

Laughing to myself, I cleared the table and took the note over to Mike. "He left you something."

He takes the piece of paper from my fingers. Laughs too. "I'm pretty sure this is meant for you."

"And I'm pretty sure I'm still taken."

"Who said it had to be like that? You could be friends." He shrugs. Sticks the piece of paper in his back jean pocket.

"I don't have time for friends. I'm either here working, looking after my sister because her mother won't, or I'm with my boyfriend." I says seriously. "Plus he kinda freaks me out a little. I'm not sure why."

"Who freaks you out?" Hannah asks as she walks in for her shift.

"This guy, Louis." I shrug. "He keeps coming in and wanting to talk to me. He left his number on the table next to my tip when he left."