12 | kiss

In previous experience, it had never been like that. It had never been that good. After the couch, he brought me to his room and laid me on the pillows.

And damn, did Harry know his shit when it came to the bedroom. Which, in turn, made me wonder how many girls he must have been with before me.

But I didn't want to think about that.

My only other experience was with Zayn. Not counting the drunk nameless rebound after Zayn.

But, oh, It was never so... mindblowing.

I hugged closer to Harry's body, distracted by the fresh memory of our previous endeavours.

He kissed my hair and skimmed his fingers along my spine, and down my hip, and over my thigh, before going back up again to repeat the process.

I didn't want the moment to be broken, but I knew reality couldn't be kept at bay for very long.

"What time is it?" I ask. "I have to be at work at four."

He shifts slightly, most likely looking at the clock on his bedside table before settling back into his pillow. "A little after two-thirty."

I groan, knowing I have to get up and start getting ready.

Which now will have to include a shower... not that I'm complaining.

"Can I shower here?" I ask, resting my chin on his bare chest and peaking up at him through my lashes.

"Of course, baby." He smiles, as if he has some kind of inside joke. Most likely it's the memory of my sleepy moment of courage when I told him I like it when he calls me baby.

"Good because I was going to, even if you said no." I smile before kissing him chastely and hopping out of bed before he can convince me to lay with him any longer.

I feel his eyes on me as I walk out of the room as casually as anyone can with such an attractive male checking out your birthday suit.

In fact I felt very self concious, but I did my best not to show it.

After a moment, I have figured out how to turn on the shower and how to change the temperature; the knobs aren't labeled hot or cold, which made it quite confusing.

Harry knocks just as I get it to a steamy warm.

"Yes?" I smile as I open the door.

"Thought you might want some towels." He smirks.

"Oh, thanks." I say as he hands me the plush white towels.

"And maybe some company?" He suggests, leaning in close like he's going to kiss me but doesn't.

I know he does because he thinks I'll cave and let him shower with me, but I'm running late and the last thing I need is a distraction in the shower.

"Nope." I smile before kissing him quickly and sending him a wink as I slowly close the door on him.

He just shakes his head, smiles and, when the door if fully shut, mutters something along the lines of "such a tease."

I'm smiling from ear to ear as I step into the shower.

a half hour later I'm clean, scrubbed and smelling like Harry's shampoo--which by the way is a seriously attractive scent.

When I emerge from the steamy bathroom, I have one towel wrapped around my hair and another securely around my torso.

I'm about to step into Harry's room to get clothes out of my bag when I hear him talking. It takes me a moment to realize he's on the phone.

"When?" A pause. "Good. She can't know anything." He says, his voice low but loud enough for me to hear him clearly through the half open door.