21 | missing

hold onto your trousers... because. It's. About. 

Ta go. 

Dowwwwwwnnnnnn...

Xx

*-*-*-*-*

"Two girls are missing in Dover, Wisconsin this morning as it is believed that they were abducted from their home sometime last night.

Both girls seem to have been taken out of their bedroom windows, which were old and had faulty locks on them. Jack Waters with more details."

[Camera switches to Jack Waters, co-anchor]

*short pause*

"The girls Layla Creed, thirteen, and Mason Kane, eighteen, were discovered missing early this morning.

Despite the average 24 hours required before someone can be considered a missing person, the police raced to the scene as Carol Creed-Kane described the bloody scene of her youngest daughter's bedroom.

Shortly after the police arrived, they put the case on top priority due to the recent murders in the area. The FBI are already working hard to get these two girls home alive and safe.

Updates on this case will be streamed live as we receive more information."

[Channel 7 Morning News]

_________________________________________

I wake up in a cold sweat, reaching out for the boy who is supposed to be laying next to me, but isn't. My fingers find only sheets.

I open one eye to see I am indeed alone. The light coming in the window is too bright and I cover my eyes with my hand.

Despite the heat I can feel radiating off my forehead and into my palm, a chill runs up my spine so I cuddle deeper into the blankets covering me.

"Ha-arry." I croak. "Harry!"

A moment later he walks into the room, his hair damp and a towel hanging low on his hips.

If I felt better I might actually have been able to ejoy the view.

"Were you calling me, baby?" He asks.

I nod. "I didnt know where you were." I say before closing my eyes again. "I wanted to cuddle."

He laughs softly and a moment later the bed dips toward the edge. "Are you feeling alright?" I feel his fingers brushing hair out of my face before holding his palm to my forehead.

"I feel like I was just hit by a train." I say, opening my eyes again. "Do I feel warm to you?"

"A bit." He admits before kissing my forehead, a look of worry on his beautiful features. "I'll go find a thermometer."

"No, no," I reach for his hand, "just come lay with me."

He nods, kissing my forehead.

I close my eyes and smile softly, glad I don't have to work today.

Harry stands and walks over to his dresser to trade his towel for a pair of breifs before crawling in next to me.

"You definitely have a fever, love." He says as he wraps his arms around my waist. "You're burning up."

"Shhh." I cuddle into his chest. "Sleepy time."

He chuckles at my odd behaviour before kissing my hair.