Part 11

Akira stayed with Aizawa and Yamada over the years, calling Aizawa dad and Yamada papa. They also worked with her quirk and her physical strength and even enrolled her into schools. They made sure she was perfectly in control of her quirk and could defend herself no matter what and that she caught up with other kids her age. She became strong and smart. She also grew into her beauty, her eyes grew brighter and held so much wisdom, her stomach got toned and her abs stronger and more visible. Her ears grew longer and she got piercings decorating them. She also got barbells down the middle of her tongue.

Her eros also grew. She was drop-dead gorgeous, the look of sin and lust with her big breast, tiny waist, thick hips, buttocks, and thighs. She had the perfect body, or so many people told her, and often.

"Dad, Papa, I have something I want to tell you."

Aizawa and Yamada looked up from where they were on the couch.

"What is it, koji?" Aizawa said, using the nickname that always had her smiling.

"Well, I um... I want to join UA and become a hero like you two." Akira said looking down at her hands as she was wringing them and pulling her fingers. She was nervous about what they would say, she knows they are very overprotective, especially Aizawa.

"Akira," oh shit, he just used her name and not one of his little nicknames. She looked up at him, expecting his eyes to be angry. She was shocked to see them soft and kind.

"You know all I want for you in life is to be safe and happy. You also know being a hero is one of the least safe professions out there," SHe looked down, her ears drooping, "But, if being a hero will make you happy and as long as you make smart decisions, I want you to do what you want, what makes you happy." Her head shot up and her eyes filled with tears.

"I agree, little sound bird."

"Dad, papa..." She threw herself at Aizawa and wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled Yamada into the hug as well. "I love you guys."

"We love you too, koji."

"Absolutely, honey."

And so Akira applied to UA University.

Since she was recommended by her fathers, she did the same exam as a boy named Todoroki and a girl named Yaoyorozu. It was pretty easy. A week after she took the exam she got her acceptance hologram.

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH YM LOVELIES!!!!!! Heres a chapter, sorry I've been pretty busy and have not had much motivation to write.