Part 16

Akira's team went against Jirou, Yaoyorozu, and Mineta. Jirou's team were the villains and they went in first. Then Her team went in. Akira told kaminari to wait for a minute and put her hand on the wall and let the electricity flow through her fingers into the walls. It spread through it and covered each wall, floor, and ceiling. She then closed her eyes and began to see with the electricity and hear through it. She could see that they were on the fourth floor waiting and that Mineta had put sticky balls everywhere on the floor making it impossible to get through. She could also see that Jirou was listening to them. Waiting to hear them approaching so they know when to make their move.

But Akira had a plan for this. She used her electricity to make the walls, floor, and ceilings buzz and vibrate, disrupting Jirous ear jacks and muffling their footsteps and heartbeats. It was now impossible for Jirou to track her and Kaminari. That was one problem taken care of. She told Kaminari to follow her and be quiet.

When they got to Mineta's floor trap, she used her electricity to coat each ball and removed them from the floor and into a corner then they walked through. Akira could hear Jirou talking to Yaoyorozu about how she can't hear them and she smiled.

Perfect. They would catch them off guard just like she had planned. As she rounded the corner slowly she saw The weapon in the corner and that Mineta was tied up because he had tried to grope both of them. Yaoyorozu and Jirou were standing by a wall opposite her and Kaminari.

Even more perfect. They were facing away from them.

She sent a quick message to kaminari through brainwaves and told him to stay here, he looked shocked to be hearing her voice in his head but quickly and silently agreed. She then coated her body in electricity, let it take her over, filled her up with warmth and a great buzzing sensation. She let go of the world she was in and let herself compress into a tinier being, into nothing more than electricity in the air. She always loved this feeling.

Then she propelled herself towards the girls and let herself come back to the earth, let her body grow and materialize out of thin air and the electricity to leave her with a tingling sensation. Once she was fully back and behind the girls, she held her hands out. Great vines of electricity came out of the palms of her hands and immediately wrapped themselves around the girls and even reached out to grab Mineta. Once they were bound and shocked at being caught so suddenly, Akira went to the weapon and put her hand on it, securing their win.