Part 17

Once they made it back to the control room everyone in it looked at her with their eyes wide. All Might congratulated her team also seeming incredibly surprised by the quick match. The entire class was shocked at the strength of her quirk and the many different ways she was able to use it, and they haven't even seen half of what she could do.

Once all the battles were done they went back to class.

After a while, The green-haired boy, Midoriya, came back with a sling on his arm. He was greeted heavily by the class, congratulating him on his moves and his quirk.

Akira walked up to him. "You did a really good job, Midoriya. If possible I'd like to go over some of the moves you used in your battle, and the techniques you used when going through the building. They were very smart."

The boy looked like he was going to explode, his face was so red. The rest of the class was staring at her wide-eyed. They hadn't heard her speak yet. Even though it's been years, she never lost her slight greek tilt in her tone and her voice was very soft but strong. Just by hearing her voice, you could tell she was kind and nice but would not hesitate to decapitate your knee caps if you messed with her.

The boy stuttered like crazy replying to her. "O-o-o-o-f c-c-cour-rse. T-t-t-talk t-to m-me anyt-time."

Akira gave him a soft smile and walked away, leaving him staring and with the rest of the class.

After class, Akira went home with her dads and immediately went to her room to change out of her uniform. Then she went down to talk with her dads.

She saw them sitting on the couch, relaxing in the way they do after a day at work. With dad's head in papa's lap and papa watching his favorite sitcom. Dad was reading a book and papa was running his fingers through dad's hair. They looked so comfortable with each other like they had been together for an eternity. They fit. Perfectly. Like pieces of a puzzle. Made for each other.

She walked into the room and went right to them and flopped down on the ground in front of them. She leaned her head back against her Papa's knees, right next to her dad's head. This was a very regular occurrence in their house after the school day. They would sit there in silence for a good while, just benign in each other's comfortable company till they start to talk about their day.

Aizawa sat up, put his book down, and pated the space between him and Hizashi. Akira got up and sat between them. Hizashi was the one to start the conversation like always. They settled in to talk.

Hey everyone. It's been a while huh? I've been pretty busy with school and haven't found the motivation to write. but here's a little update.

~author san