Part 13

Akira walked into the class 1A room and saw it already had a few people in it. She saw a pink girl with horns, the two kids from her entrance exam, Todoroki and Yaoyorozu, a dude with spikey blond hair and a scowl, a guy with blue hair and glasses, a floating girls uniform, and a frog girl. She decided to find her seat and wait. During this time more students came into the room including a boy with black hair and weird elbows, a guy with red spikey hair, a dude with blond hair that had a black lighting bolt in it, a girl with short purple hair, and aux cords hanging from her ears, a big dude with black hair and big lips, a guy that had a head looking like a sort of rock or fish, a guy with a bird head, a really short guy with purple ball like things on his head, a guy with six arms and a mask, a guy with a tail and a sparkly blond dude. The final people to come in was a green-haired dude with freckles and a brown-haired girl with red cheeks.

The green-haired dude looked scared when he saw the kid with spikey blond hair but before he could do anything the blue-haired guy with glasses went up to him and introduced himself as Tenya Iida. Then girl with brown hair went right next to the green-haired dude and spoke to him. He must not have noticed her there cuz he startled when she spoke. They talked for a bit and the green-haired dude seemed really flustered before Aizawa interrupted them.

Aizawa introduced himself to be their teacher and then pulled out a uniform from the sleeping bag he was in and told the class to get changed.

"A test. . . of our quirks?!"

"What about the entrance ceremony?! Or guidance sessions?!" The brown-haired girl asked.

"No time to waste on that stuff if you want to become heroes. U.A. is known for its 'freestyle' educational system. That applies to us teachers as well.'

'Softball throwing. The standing long jump. The 50-meter dash. Endurance running. Grip strength. Side-to-side stepping. Upper-body training. Seated toe touch. You did all these in middle school, yes? Your standard No-Quirks-Allowed gym tests. This country still insists on prohibiting quirks when calculating the averages of those records. It's not rational. The department of education is just procrastinating.'

'Bakugo. How far could you throw in middle school?"

"Sixty-seven meters."

"Great. Now try it with your quirk. Do whatever you need to. Just don't leave the circle. Give it all you got."

Bakugo stepped up to the circle after grabbing the ball Aizawa threw at him. "Awesome." He wound up to thrown and let it fly with a loud shout of DIE! And a big boom of an explosion.

Once it landed Aizawa spoke as he showed Bakugo's score of 705.2 meters, "It's important for us to know our limits. That's the first rational step to figuring out what kind of heroes you'll be."

Everyone seemed excited about being able to use their quirks until Aizawa added a condition to the whole thing.

"The one with the lowest score across all eight events will be judged HOPELESS, and will be expelled. Your fates are in our hands. Welcome. This is the hero course at U.A. High!"

Everyone was shocked at what Aizawa said. But Akira wasn't for she knew she wouldn't be at the bottom.

I am officially out of hiatus. 

-Author